Any part time cleaner for recommendation?

archana

Hi,
I am looking for a part time maid. I am staying in upper east coast road (the Bayshore). Kindly let me know the details so that i can get in touch with her. My contact details - 96974662.

Archana

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese. She will do everything eg. ironing, mopping, wipe windows, wash clothes, wash toilet, wash carpet, change mattress and many more.. except helping dog to bath.

archana

Hi,
I am looking for a part time maid. I am staying in upper east coast road (the Bayshore). Kindly let me know the details so that i can get in touch with her. My contact details - 96974662.

Archana

mau733n

Hi ladies...

My mum recently took up some cleaning jobs & the families who trialed her were very satisfied. Currently she has 4 families each on Mon/Tue/Sat/Sun. If you are looking for a PT cleaner in Yishun/Sembawang/Woodlands, do email me. Her charges are normal minimum 4 hrs at $50. mau733n@gmail.com.

Huggy

Hi all, I have a part time cleaner for Punggol Sengkang area.
She can speak English and is very efficient and good cleaner. The feedback from her customers are all very positive and no complaints at all.
You can sms me at 97588413 to enquire. Thanks.

Hi all, I have a part time cleaner for Punggol Sengkang area.
She can speak English and is very efficient and good cleaner. The feedback from her customers are all very positive and no complaints at all.
You can sms me at 97588413 to enquire. Thanks.

Hi, can she travel to Little India area? I need a PT cleaner urgently. Thanks

Nerek

Ladies staying in around central Singapore looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me atwooden.man123@yahoo.com

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

She is available form Monday to Friday and Sunday.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first & decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!

Ladies staying in around central Singapore looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me atwooden.man123@yahoo.com

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

She is available form Monday to Friday and Sunday.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first & decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!
Hello, I am staying at Serangoon area, nearst MRT is Little India, is it convenient for your mother to travel here? Thanks

ConcernedMum

Hi I am staying at Jurong East.
Anyone has contact for Chinese speaking part time cleaners? Because my mum could only converse in Chinese.

Nerek

Hi I am staying at Jurong East.
Anyone has contact for Chinese speaking part time cleaners? Because my mum could only converse in Chinese.
Hi ConcernedMum, my mum can speak Chinese and she is willing to travel. If you don't mind, is it possible for you to send your contact number to wooden.man123@yahoo.com so that I can get in touch with you soon. Thanks! :)

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour depending on your location accessibility

* min 3hours for each session.

cheers.
hi can I have the contact please?? thanks.

AngelTan

Vista

Hi All,
i have a part time home cleaner to intro. I'm not her agent or what, just to help her to find part time cleaning job and she offer reasonable price. She is hardworking and a person who is clean. She is Singaporean and have experience in this area. She only speak chinese. She will do everything eg. ironing, mopping, wipe windows, wash clothes, wash toilet, wash carpet, change mattress and many more.. except helping dog to bath.
Hi Raynold,

May I have the contact no. Of your part time cleaner, please.