Any part-time cleaning lady to recommend?

susanraj

I would like to get a cleaning lady who can come in a few hours a week to help clean up my place and iron my clothes. Can anyone help?

Hi I also stay in sengkang and have a helper who comes in weekly to clean and does ironing

pls call me 81918134 Susan

cbb

BluecloudSaviva,

Yes. Xiao Liu is good. No need to supervise her. Maybe you want to supervise her for 1st time. Well, my experience with her was the best amongst 3 other ladies. Recently got a maid but I still miss her. She just need 1 time to familarise with your housework (so it's a little slower for 1st time cleaning). After that, she is pretty fast in working. Yes. You can ask her to do anything! I guess you can talk to her about time issue. 4 hours is what I requested. She will keep you informed if you miss any detergents or if it's finished. Very Careful with furnitures also. As I have lots of wood and glass stuff at home, I told her to be extra careful :) No problem so far! To be more efficient, do get ready to tell her where are your;

1) cleaning cloth (or specific cloth to clean certain area)
2) newspaper for glass/window cleaning
3) mops, brush and pails
4) Vaccum cleaner
5) Detergents
6) Iron
7) Washing machine
etc

Let her know what she should do in the 4 hours. For me, normally (in order);
1) General wiping and cleaing of furniture
2) Windows (I have lots of windows. easily about 18 to 20 panels of full glass windows)
3) Cleaning of kitchen and stove area
4) Vaccum + Mopping of whole house. (I have 4 bedrooms)
5) Washing of 2 toilets
6) Ironing (sometimes)
7) clearing rubbish

hi, are you still engaging with xiao liu? can i have her contact number again as i tried to call her many times, but always go to voicemail, thinking if she has change her contact number?

Please PM if you are interested.Only $15 per hour,for a minimum of 4 hours,

mop
vacuum or sweeping
dusting
Cleaning of toilets, bathtubs, side tiles.
Cleaning of kitchen area, stove,
Ironing ( optional )

Experienced and local Singaproeans. Try it and you will be happy with our services. Please PM me if you need the number. No Halfpast kind of job.

naughty_mummy

hi...my aunt is a part time house cleaner. she's a mly lady, age abt 40+, can speak eng & staying at hougang. feel free 2 sms me at 98876530 to enquire. thxxx

tread closed!!

Last edited:

doraemon _88

Please PM if you are interested.Only $15 per hour,for a minimum of 4 hours,

mop
vacuum or sweeping
dusting
Cleaning of toilets, bathtubs, side tiles.
Cleaning of kitchen area, stove,
Ironing ( optional )

Experienced and local Singaproeans. Try it and you will be happy with our services. Please PM me if you need the number. No Halfpast kind of job.
Hi Can PM your PT maid number?

monalisa1972

Anyone still using Xiao Liu ? She told me that she had to go back China to take care of her mother in law, but that was a month or two ago. Her Singtel mobile is not reacheable.

PTB7476

looking for part-time cleaner to clean for 4hrs on weekend anyone to recommend ?

btw i stay at sengkang

mz85

Hi,

I would like to recommend my mum. She does part time cleaning for house hold and she has been in this line about 10 years. And recently there is a household who employs her almost daily for almost 7 or 8 years for clean up is moving to somewhere further and inaccessible. Hence, my mum decided not to work for them anymore. BTW, her available slot is only for weekdays afternoon, as weekends she is fully booked. Coming May, she will be available for certain days in the morning slot.

She prefers area like Sengkang/punggol or places near Sengkang. If you're interested do pm me for her contact or email me at zhu85 at hotmail dot com. Any questions you may call her and inquire.

She's pretty easy going and have been getting referrals from other household who she worked for. So, you can see how satisfied they are with my mum and they have no complains at all. And she did a few household at sengkang, but moved further and hoped that my mum would still work for them, but due to inaccessibility my mum decline. If you stays at SengKang or Punggol, and need part time cleaner, please pm me.

Thanks!