Any pregnant mummies who are bored at home?

Chewysee

Hi mummies,

Before I was pregnant I was not working already, everyday know how to play only.
then when I found out that I was pregnant, already 3mnths Liao. Want to work but boyfriend say cannot. So everyday alone at home. Also don't know what to do. Friends gt their own things to do.boyfriend have to work. Feel So lonely. Everytime wake up in the middle of the night feeling so energetic. But then again have nothing to do. Tried reading books. But other than that? Anything else?

Oh btw. Edd on november:)

hueychye79

How to take care kids with HFMD

Recently my poor son got HFMD which spread from his school, can I know what should I do to let him feel more comfort.

How to take care him...

I am preggy now, dont know what to do...

KiBin

Hi mummies,

Before I was pregnant I was not working already, everyday know how to play only.
then when I found out that I was pregnant, already 3mnths Liao. Want to work but boyfriend say cannot. So everyday alone at home. Also don't know what to do. Friends gt their own things to do.boyfriend have to work. Feel So lonely. Everytime wake up in the middle of the night feeling so energetic. But then again have nothing to do. Tried reading books. But other than that? Anything else?

play facebook games, watch movies?

Chewysee

Hueychye79 - oh dear! Sorry to hear that. But am inexperienced myself. Hope your boy gets well soon!

KiBin - Facebook games also play until sian le. And movies also watch until nothing to watch alr. Are you working?

xiaodaisy

Hi mummies,

watch dramas? online shopping or meetup with frens =)

Hi mummies,

then when I found out that I was pregnant, already 3mnths . Want to work but boyfriend say cannot. So everyday alone at home. Also dont't know what to do. Friends gt their own things to do.boyfriend have to work. Feel So lonely. Everytime wake up in the middle of the night feeling so energetic. But then again have nothing to do. Tried reading books. But other than that? Anything else?

try to watch tv,and play games on facebook...

Chewysee

Hi Mummies!

I've done all of the above mentioned. But you know, i'm gg crazy because i do those everyday. Except for meeting up with friends. They are all working or studying. haha. so it is hard to find a time to meet up

engravedx

Try picking up a new hobby? Knitting? Embroidery? Doing a puzzle? All these are quite time consuming and need concentration. Maybe time will pass by faster and u wont feel that bored. Plus u will get a sense of satisfaction and pride upon completion. :)

xiaodaisy

Hi Mummies!

I've done all of the above mentioned. But you know, i'm gg crazy because i do those everyday. Except for meeting up with friends. They are all working or studying. haha. so it is hard to find a time to meet up
make new frens and meetup with new frens lor ! haha ! =D

ast0212

Agree with engravedx, try to find a hobby. I found my hobby too late - after having two kids so now I hardly have time to work on it!! :(

KiBin

Hueychye79 - oh dear! Sorry to hear that. But am inexperienced myself. Hope your boy gets well soon!

KiBin - Facebook games also play until sian le. And movies also watch until nothing to watch alr. Are you working?
ya, i am working... maybe you can take up a skill? use the time to learn something?

Chewysee

Hi mummies. Sorry have been a little more busy this week:) went out a lot this week. But spend too uh money gg out already): hehe. Anyway was also very worried if people might bump into my stomach when I'm outside. Thanks for all the advice, will continue searching for my hobby:D

Tannie

I suggest u do a lot of reading on pregnancy n child care. It is not easy handling new born. I tot I was prepared but I am wrong... I did not expect the new born to be so demanding. Rest well while u can now, once baby is out, there will be no rest unless u got some one to help u take care of baby.

ast0212

I suggest u do a lot of reading on pregnancy n child care. It is not easy handling new born. I tot I was prepared but I am wrong... I did not expect the new born to be so demanding. Rest well while u can now, once baby is out, there will be no rest unless u got some one to help u take care of baby.
Yep! Read all you can about breastfeeding too, and attend breastfeeding classes. The more prepared you are, the more successful you will be at it. Breastfeeding is indeed natural but needs to be learnt too.

Chewysee

oooo... i heard breastfeeding is gonna be so painful! I am scared! Btw hubby and i are thinking of attending pre-natal classes? I heard the one at TMC (Mrs Wong's class) is good. Any reviews?

felicity

yes read all you can! i have books from friends and library, and i have no time to read! :( there are lots of books on pregnancy and parenthood in the library, books on new born, books on baby sleeping patterns, books on baby food an how to take care of baby etc... sure can keep you occupied throughout the whole pregnancy! otherwise even reading online about breastfeeding (kellymom etc) and other stuff... very informative... i wish i'm not working so i can read!

ast0212

oooo... i heard breastfeeding is gonna be so painful! I am scared! Btw hubby and i are thinking of attending pre-natal classes? I heard the one at TMC (Mrs Wong's class) is good. Any reviews?
It's not painful if baby is correctly attached. That's why breastfeeding education and support is so important! There are so many breastfeeding myths out there that prevent mothers from breastfeeding successfully.

Tannie

If u are first time mum, thn it is good to attend, quite interesting. It is quite informative and is also an opportunity to let ur hubby learn abt pregnancy n child birth, it is not as simple as what they think. Better enrol early cause I think some classes are quite full... I only get to attend when I am in my 8th month...

mswong

It's not painful if baby is correctly attached. That's why breastfeeding education and support is so important! There are so many breastfeeding myths out there that prevent mothers from breastfeeding successfully.
Agree, I was so late to learn about breastfeeding!