Any recomendation for growth of eye lashes?

hnfarin

HI Ladies, me have very short lashes n i dnt really like false lashes, i heard there are products like lash lengthing serum or something like that witch makes your lash grow longer. Anyone tried before and wat brands?

qristeele

I use Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel. I use it every night and have seen my lashes lengthening. I do not use it on my brows though so I don't know if it works in that department.

siongnelly

Hi girl,

I had tried Artistry brand mascara, after used it for sometimes, it will help your eye lashes grow longer.

You can get it from Amway distributor.

Cheers,
Nelly :)

hnfarin

I use Ardell Brow & Lash Accelerator Treatment Gel. I use it every night and have seen my lashes lengthening. I do not use it on my brows though so I don't know if it works in that department.
Hi, any idea where can i get the product that you mention and how much does it cost?

hnfarin

Hi girl,

I had tried Artistry brand mascara, after used it for sometimes, it will help your eye lashes grow longer.

You can get it from Amway distributor.

Cheers,
Nelly :)
Thanks for the intro but i have tried before and it does not work on me... sob...

okimisu

HI Ladies, me have very short lashes and i dnt really like false lashes, i heard there are products like lash lengthing serum or something like that witch makes your lash grow longer. Anyone tried before and what brands?

Hi girl,

You can try "The Face Shop" eyelash serum, quite good and friendly to you pocket too!!

:shyxxx:

Renzie

Monplay eyelash serum helped to grow my lashes a little, but I prefer canmake essence. Did help to lengthen and increase the volume of my lashes quite abit.

lushtear

Try revitalash.. not cheap but works.. u can check out their reviews on the net. another one is a glaucoma drug called latisse.. but it must be prescribed. using it nw and i swear by it. The 2 brands above works but its quite hard to find.

ZZZen

I tried Loreal and Browhaus one.. both didn't work :( Now thinkign of getting Etude House Dr Lash.. selling for almost 60 in shops, but I saw it online for 40 so figure it's worth a try.. also the pictures (b4 and after) look gd! :)

Anyone tried tt b4?