Any Recommend in Good English Tutor For Pri School Student

Tutorosg

Looking for an easy and convenient way to find suitable tutors for you or your child?
Fret not !

Tutoro SG is a new Singapore based freelance tuition agency where we help you find the most suitable tutor customized to your schedule and learning ability!

TutoroSG has a large pool of tutors available and will definitely find you the perfect tutor to achieve better results in school !

Simply fill in docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfxqsLCQO-OJVxI6I8OHBRkneZtq9fkE5nem9Cy-VsFKJg6rA/viewform

Or drop us an email or message with the following information:

Name
Level
Subject
Available timing
Other remarks

And we will get back to you ASAP with suitable tutors!

For enquires & offers,
Email us at tutorosg@gmail.com or drop us a text at
Ben Lim 88511478
Kaden Leow 84441095

Yapcf

Hi I'm opening a small group English tuition at Balestier Rd 7th Jan 6pm. Feel free to bring your kids P1-P3 to have a trial lesson. 93684551

Raymund

Dear Parents, my name is Raymund and I am the mentor teacher in a premium English enrichment and tuition centre. Due to the suspension of centre-based lessons, I happen to be available for the month of April (or beyond) to conduct home-based tuition lessons. I am offering primary level tuition, teaching skills and strategies to deal with the various components your child faces in his/her examinations. If you are interested in acquiring my services, please contact me via phone or email (94748878 or kuyaraymund@gmail.com).

L.Tan

Hi! I've got a good EMS tutor to recommend! But I'm not sure how many slots she has left as usually she is fully booked. Do find her on Instagram @teacher_trelyn and watch her IGTV lesson previews! I'd say that most, if not all tutors can teach, but if you are looking for someone who has a very unique method of teaching, do give her a try. I think she is doing customisable lessons now, like if your child just needs like to fix certain misconceptions or understanding on specific topics, I think you can just schedule a few lessons with her, but timing wise may not be ideal as I couldn't get the timings i wanted for my child. But i made do with it and I decided to engage her full time! Hope it helps! Just helping her out with this recommendation as I know everyone is affected by the Covid-19 situation and why not help one another out here right? Good things, must share! All the best, stay safe and healthy:)

JaneBower

Hi,

For languages like English, personally i feel it's really difficult to teach by someone else. Maybe you can buy some english story books for your child to start good reading habit?

Try to frequent Borders. They have very interesting story books for children. I usually bring my children there during weekends.

If you want to find good tutor contacts, you can pm me. I have good experience with an agent who is responsible and committed to helping you =)
sounds interesting

The Smart Tutor

Dear Tutors,

The Smart Tutor is in the midst of expanding our private tutor network.

You can learn more about us through our website - thesmarttutor.sg

To join our team, fill in the online application here - thesmarttutor.sg/careers

Thank you!

TutorsSG

TutorsSG
Control in your fingertips

TutorsSG is available in AppStore and Play Store. Parents have full access to the entire tutor base and control over which tutor to award the assignment to. Browse through the available tutoring sessions, or request one if you don’t see a session that meets your requirements.

No Agent Fees, No Hidden Fees.

Overall, the app aims to offer online tutoring options that meet your budget and schedule .

For more information, visit TutorsSG's website

Katelynn767

Hi! I know this is an old post, but I'm an American English teacher that recently relocated to Singapore. I teach advanced American poetry and English Literature. It's a mixture of a creative and English language class. I'm currently on the platform called Allschool and go by Miss. Simmons. Lessons are twice a week. The title of my course is Creative Writing: An Introduction to American Poetry - Advanced Level. This might be helpful for your kids! Check it out if you're interested.

Attachments