Any recommendation for good English private tutor for Pri. school ?

jhun

My son is going to take his PLSE next year, I need a private home tutor for English, any recommendation ?

Thanks

fruiti

hi jhun,

You can give my tutor a call. My son improved alot after attending her classes.

My son's result was stagnant and he's constantly making alot of careless mistakes, unmotivated to push himself.

I was recommended from my close friend. Her son has improved alot under her charge so i decided to give it a try. Initially I was quite reluctant cos I am staying quite far from her place..anyway, all these inconvenience is worthwhile after I received my boy's year-end-result. This time, he scored 16/20 for his essay and full marks for his comprehension.

Most important, he is more obedient and focus. There's a change in his attitude. He's more serious with his studies and doesnt require any nagging.

My tutor emphasis alot not only on academics but also instill the right values and good attitude to the child. U can PM me if you want her contact :)

kelvintan

We are a tutoring service provider, Buddy Tutor. We have a large pool of tutors (poly students and fresh poly graduates).

Some basic info that you might want to know:
- Tutors are covered on most locations.
- Home tuition -> 1 to 1
- Pay rates per hour that our tutors charged: $15 to $25 per hour

If you're interested to look for a tutor, please fill up this requirement form: http://goo.gl/RADFq and call/sms at 92732203 when you've submitted the form.

2boys

Hi Fruitti, glad to read your post. Can you recommend me your English tutor. Many thanks in advance.

Last edited:

lisayvonne

Hi there~ For English, we didn't use a tutor. This site beestar may help you. My daughter uses it for ELA and vocabulary. I like the simple presentation: text has nice simple fonts and the pictures and graphs are to the point not distracting.
Lisa

josephinelimm

you may want to try go-tutors.com. I registered my child with them and their service was really good! they matched my child to a tutor and after a few months, I could see drastic improvements in my child's results. Now my child is more hardworking too so im really glad (; anyway, their service is totally free so you just have to pay for the tuition fees. You can give it a try since it's free anyway :)

chee3593

Hi Fruiti, can I have your English tutor contacts too... My girl English result really bad... I need help! Tq

DST

Good day to all.
Like most of the mommies here, I am also looking for a professional and experience English tutor for my P5 girl.
We are staying around Jurong East. Please email me at afresh2011@ymail.com. Sincerely appreciate your recommendation.
Thank you

mother of two

Hi Fruiti

Would very much appreciate it if you could let me have your son's English tutor contact no. Where is the tutor staying? Thanks in advance.

Regards
Theresa

graceygan

Hi if you are looking for good English tutor, you can try intellicat tuition school near Kovan. I sent my children and all their English improved under the teachers there. Their class size are small and the tutors are very hardworking. They will stay back after class to guide my children if they need help and give my many feedback on their progress. You can see their website at English, Math, Science, Chemistry & GP Tuition or call them at 62806841. Hope this helps :)

angicmon

hi jhun,

You can give my tutor a call. My son improved alot after attending her classes.

My son's result was stagnant and he's constantly making alot of careless mistakes, unmotivated to push himself.

I was recommended from my close friend. Her son has improved alot under her charge so i decided to give it a try. Initially I was quite reluctant cos I am staying quite far from her place..anyway, all these inconvenience is worthwhile after I received my boy's year-end-result. This time, he scored 16/20 for his essay and full marks for his comprehension.

Most important, he is more obedient and focus. There's a change in his attitude. He's more serious with his studies and doesnt require any nagging.

My tutor emphasis alot not only on academics but also instill the right values and good attitude to the child. U can PM me if you want her contact :)
hi Fruiti,

kindly share ur tutor's contact? i need one for my gal. btricegoh@gmail.com

Hi, I am Jeslyn and currently provides tutoring and cognitive training programs for children with rates that are definitely cheaper and more affordable. What differentiate me from others is that my tuition classes include cognitive activities. I also provide full intensive and structured cognitive training. Do visit https://www.facebook.com/brainmindsters to find out more =)

kellygoh888

Hi,

I am a Tuition agency.
If your child is looking for home tuition contact me at 84848362.
Flexible timing
I have very experience tutors, Alevel/Poly/undergrade,grade,full time/part time tutor/Nie-trainee,ex-teachers,current sch teachers available.
All levels/ All subjects
Will match ur budget with the best tutor for ur child.
Thank u & I hope mummy looking for home tuition can support me. I will do my best to look for the best tutor for u.

joannelim1975

Can try the tutor I engaged - Jeslyn, who I used since last year for my son (P4) and daughter (P1), on English and Mathematics. She uses a very different approach (she called it MINDS Depot protocol) which my kids will move from station to station, doing some assigned activities independently and also in group with her. There are some brain stimulating activities actually! My son's grades improved from 60+ to 80+ in their latest semester exams. They seem more eager to learn too (lesser nagging from me now) and take more ownership in their learning.

AceTutors

acetutor-logo.png

The root of education stems from the learnings shared between teachers and students, however, what truly matters most would be the lasting and effective relationship between them. At Ace Tutors, we not only provide experienced tutors at competitive rates, we also strive to create win-win situations for both tutor and student through our hassle-free matching system. Enjoy our free matching services with your desired tutors and embark on an educational journey of proven results with us today. Head on to www.acetutors.com.sg or call 6100-2237 to find out more!

Best Regards.

Appiepie

Im staying at sengkang, desperately looking for help. Hope that someone could help me. I'm looking for s tutor for my P6 girl. English.