Any recommendation for part-time cleaner?

katgoy

Hi all,
do you have any recommendation for part-time cleaner agencies who can supply cleaners on weekends. I stay around Outram area.

I googled and found some, it will be good if you can share your experiences.
Amah on Wheels
Just Relax Home Cleaning

wendy

Hi all,
do you have any recommendation for part-time cleaner agencies who can supply cleaners on weekends. I stay around Outram area.

I googled and found some, it will be good if you can share your experiences.
Amah on Wheels
Just Relax Home Cleaning
Hi,

Currently i am using this co. service: FastLane Cleaning.
They do not charge agency fee & GST.

If u interested to knw more..u can email or call: 85226482 / fastlcs009@gmail.com

hope it helps u!

missjane

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- weekends S$13 to S$15 per hour...​

- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.

magdalenechoo

hi ladies..

my aunt's company (clean & tidy home services) does offer part time cleaning services.

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour
- there's no admin nor upfront costs involve. just the pure services charges only.
Hi missjane, i need the services in the month of Nov 2011 (probably 1-2 sessions)
we are staying at Sembawang (opp Sun Plaza) - may we know the charges?

Phoebii Cheng

hi ladies..

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour

What sort of cleaning do they do? like ironing? ......?

reginaluxp

i would like to recommend this cleaning company Chametz Joy. i have been using their service for 2 years. i take monthly package at very reasonable rates. And so far through the years their prices have not increase.

i have recommended a few of my mummies friends to them, and they are very satified with their service. The boss is a young couple. Maybe you would like to try to contact them.

Most cleaning companies would increase the rates during festive seasons, but this company did not. i think they having promotion now, my friend just sign up and got freebies.

Visit their website: http://www.chametzjoy.blogspot.com

Janvier

hi ladies..

the rates are as follow:
- weekdays S$12 per hour

Hi missjane,

any details what are the services included? E.g. Ironing, cleaning of window grills etc. Or are there any website or contact number?

I'm looking for domestic cleaning services for about once or twice a month in the west, chua chu kang area. Any transportation charges needed?

Thanks.

Nerek

Hi, ladies staying in around central Singapore looking for part time cleaning can PM me or email me atwooden.man123@yahoo.com

My mum is looking for some part time cleaning job now. She charges $50/four hours. She does sweeping, mopping, washing of clothes, ironing & cleaning of toilets.

She is available form Monday to Friday and Sunday.

You can trial out her service for 2 hours at $30 first & decide if you want to engage her further. Thank you all!