any recommendations for good & cheap facial?

hi mummies!

tryin to look for a good & cheap facial service...

anyone got lobang?? fm home or shop oso can la...:001_302:
TIA~

mae

want to try the diamond peel facial? you can come to my house. if you are interested just PM me.

Thanks
Mae:)

Cindytankoh

Hello! This is Cindy. I'm currently into skin care products. I've never signed up for any facial package before, so I'll usually go to some beauty salons where they provide basic facial below S$50 or even below S$40. However, I have an old friend whom I recently met up with. I noticed a huge difference in her complexion as compared to before. I asked her her secrets and she recommended some products. Because of these products, she learnt to do facial and I eagerly made an appointment for a facial at her house. Guess what! The pimple swell on my face was almost gone the very next day!! My face is clearer and softer. The effect is not only temporary but I experienced days of smoothness on my face. Since then, I've been using their products which is definitely value for every dollar. The whole facial takes about 1Hr45mins as they are 8 steps to complete the whole rejuvenation; All Japan Products. 1.Cleanse 2.Scrub 3.Purifying Mask 4.Paper Mask 5.Toner 6.Pearl Essence 7.Sunblock (depending on day or night facial) 8.Firming Essence. All these for only S$38 Nett! Feel free to call or email me! Seeing is believing!! Regards, Cindy 9 3210 588

Last edited:

siongnelly

Hi pretty,

I do facial from home.

I have a promotion for this month... 1st time facial is free...
So you try out my skill and products...

Do contact me at 9238 1883 if you interested.

Cheers,
Nelly :)

suronne

Hi, i have just tried a home facial yesterday, is cheap and good. She oso do ear candleing and tummy candleing, if interested, i can pm you the contact. Facial is from $30 onwards.

Jojody

My regular facial is done at spa ziwi, I have 2 kinds of treatment package. Diamond Peel package and Refreshing Facial. I bought them about a year ago. I used to have oily and coarse skin that also break out easily. Now my skin is finer, matt & clearer now. I recall I bought Refreshing facial at 10 for $500+. I just renewed diamond package a few days ago, they have CNY promo: 5 sessions $398, 10 at $723, 15 at $972. 1 bought 15 because each session $64.80 only.

mardi

Hi! I am selling my facial and slimming package I purchased from Citispa 2 months ago. I planned on having a relaxation therapy twice a month. However, I am now based overseas. Below is the Citispa package I'm selling. I think I got a good deal at 70% off. This has no expiration date. Hope someone's interested. Thanks a lot!

10 sessions x $68 FULL BODY SLIMMING and CONTOURING
(LipoSLIM and Cellutone)
+ TUMMY SLIM MASSAGE = $680

10 sessions x $38 FACIAL SPLENDOUR or
MANICURE and PEDICURE or
IPL UNDERARM HAIR REMOVAL or
RELAXING SPA DELIGHT = $380

1 session SPA PASS - FREE OF CHARGE

GST $74

You may contact me a mdb900@yahoo.com :)

Hi,

I provide home service...

deep cleansing facial at $45/nett. 60mins include precleanse, cleanse, scrub, steam, extraction, masque, face massage, post facial recovery.

others include customize at $75/nett for 100mins include above plus ampoule, double masque & free gift each facial.

.dreamzlink located at sembawang... feel free to email at de.dreamzlink@gmail.com or 90144194.

thanks... looking forward for all your enquirying...

zoe.tay

just like to share a cheap and good deal - the salon that i patronise called true shape is having a promotion for facial or microdermabrasion at just $288 for 10 sessions, which i think is very cheap and a good deal! think it is ending in few days time...cheers!

their website: TRUE SHAPE - The Way to True Beauty

Last edited:

lemmely

Any citispa customers here?

i've got some citispa slimming ampoules to sell. selling cheap. non citispa customers can also use them at home. Ampoules made in france. since they are widely used in citispa, should be quite good and no side effects.

quisha

Hi,I'm provide Home Based Facial at Potong Pasir Area.

I am self employed and currently based at home. I have worked in both spas and salons many years before starting my home base service.

My home base have the following facial service: deep cleansing facial at $50/nett. 75mins include precleanse, cleanse, scrub,(if need) steam, extraction, masque, face massage,eye treatment, post facial recovery.
Facial with mac at 55 nett
*** All facial include Ampoule

Customize gua sa facial at $65/nett for 100mins include above plus ampoule,double masque.

other: ear candleing and tummy candleing,eyelash ext.
Interested, pls contact 81883181

Thank you and have a nice day:)