Any recommendations for good facial?

jenxuankoh

I have visited The Best Beauty Centre. They are now offering 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$188 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 3 Months Free Touch Up. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only!. They are in the business for 20 years plus!!

Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!
✅Eyelash Lifting Perming
✅Partial Hair Removal Opt
✅ Eyebrow /Upper Lip/Armpit
✅Eye Bojin Detox Treatment
✅Eyebrow Trimming

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. For more information please WhatsApp Us @ +65 9026 8183

They are Celebrating our 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

jenxuankoh

I have visited The Best Beauty Centre. They are now offering 3D Eyebrow Embroidery at only S$188 (U.P $380) Purchase now to get another 3 Months Free Touch Up. Valid for Singaporean and PR /SP! For the first 100 customers only!. They are in the business for 20 years plus!!

✅Eyelash Lifting Perming
✅Eyebrow Trimming

Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. For more information please WhatsApp Us @ +65 9026 8183

They are Celebrating 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

jenxuankoh

✅Eyelash Lifting Perming
✅Eyebrow Trimming

They are Celebrating 20 years anniversary!! Singapore Award Winning Brand THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE!!

jenxuankoh

After one month never do my facial and eyebrows trimming. Now is the time to book for appointment at THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE currently they got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery and Facial. They are Singapore Award Winning Brand and more 20 years anniversary!! For 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183

jenxuankoh

I just done my eyebrows trimming with THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE currently they got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery. They are Singapore Award Winning Brand and more 20 years anniversary!! For 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183

Ktk

A scientific study has recently reveled that eyebrows are the most important feature you have. Practically, our eyebrows serve to protect dirt and sweat from getting into our eyes. Beauty wise, eyebrows are the defining feature which frame our face. THE BEST BEAUTY CENTRE currently they got promotion for Eyebrow Embridery. They are Singapore Award Winning Brand and more 20 years anniversary!! For 3D Creative Eyebrow promotion, only S$188 ($380) and with free one touch up! Very high standard with clean and cosy environment. Highly recommended. If you interested may WhatsApp them @ +65 9026 8183

Aleesure

Hi Mummies, I used to have comedones, big pores, sensitive and dry skin and it got worse after i gave birth. After i gave birth, i change into a set of skincare which i saw alot of good reviews online. This set of skincare is a life saver, it improves my skin, cleared up my comedones and pimples, pore is less visible and skin more hydrated and radiance. i do not go for facial or laser anymore as this skincare is good enough for me. My friends saw my skin improve so much and become nicer and they also start to use this skincare. U can PM me if you want to know more.

danielle29

Hey fellow Mummies, I came across this new telegram community @sgskincarehelp dedicated for skincare advice for those living in hot and humid Singapore. Its quite new but any interested can join, ask questions or share advice! I personally haven't found anything similar for Singapore on telegram, thought it might be helpful for some of us

rantantan

The aqua facial and chemical peel from Zion Aesthetics really worked well to make my skin brighter. However with professional treatment it's also important to keep in mind that it takes time and many sessions for results to show. The key is to be patient and not give up.

kadirdiana

I highly recommend Dr. Leo Plastic Surgery for an exceptional facial experience. Dr. Leo's expertise and personalized approach ensure excellent results, leaving your skin refreshed and radiant. The clinic's commitment to quality and patient satisfaction sets them apart. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Leo for a tailored facial that meets your unique needs and enhances your natural beauty. You'll be in skilled hands for a rejuvenating and satisfying experience.

cesarvaldez

For a rejuvenating and quality facial experience, I highly recommend Zion Aesthetic Clinic. Renowned for their commitment to skincare excellence, the clinic offers personalized treatments tailored to individual skin types and concerns. The skilled professionals at Zion Aesthetic Clinic combine expertise with a client-centric approach, ensuring a refreshing and satisfying facial experience. Pamper yourself and enhance your skin's radiance with the exceptional services provided by Zion Aesthetic Clinic.