Any recommendations for good facial?

Mummy_Ng

Hi mummies, I have been going for facial at various beauty parlour and signing up packages but I was out of job recently and i am looking for cheaper alternative. I saw that home based facial has been getting quite popular and prices are definitely much cheaper to maintain good skin too. Do you have any recommendation of home based facial around your neighborhood area? Regardless of location, I think it some mummies may benefit from this recommendation too!

mikiy

There are much cheaper & better alternatives than those big brands. I was browsing clothes at city plaza & saw this 2nd floor shop called mi ni beauty 迷你 near the corner toilet. found out the lady does facial also. very cheap! tried her half hr basic facial for $28 & never looked back. even gave me extra time when she was not busy. she is good in 'guasha' facial to de-clog facial blood vessels causing wrinkles. plus point is she doesn't hard sell, no package.. best! will post some pics later on to show my wrinkles improvement

I also tried some smaller shops at tpy & far east plaza before I shifted out of central area. I find these one man shop better than spas.

Skinz Heritage

There are much cheaper & better alternatives than those big brands. I was browsing clothes at city plaza & saw this 2nd floor shop called mi ni beauty 迷你 near the corner toilet. found out the lady does facial also. very cheap! tried her half hr basic facial for $28 & never looked back. even gave me extra time when she was not busy. she is good in 'guasha' facial to de-clog facial blood vessels causing wrinkles. plus point is she doesn't hard sell, no package.. best! will post some pics later on to show my wrinkles improvement

I also tried some smaller shops at tpy & far east plaza before I shifted out of central area. I find these one man shop better than spas.
Do come and visit us at lucky plaza #04-55, our products are formulated in the USA

Lanelance

Recommend the best beauty centre for their facial treatment!! Actually they do quite a number of services so it's all under one roof! V good!

kumo

Hi,
Not sure whether I am too late to share my experience here

I personally strongly recommend you to try Le Queenz at fortune centre. The service is very nice with a chilling environment. I can feel and see the differences after I done the facial treatment at Le Queenz! Now I only go to Le Queenz for facial treatment.

CDCD

Haven't been to facial for quite some time. But was looking at information on Botox and fillers offered by aesthetics clinic. Does anyone have any good recommendations?

Found a new website www.fairymarraine.com that could possibly be a good listing of info and clinics in the future.

Veggies Tappuri

Vwen from J Studios not bad, their place don't do hard sell (So far tried their signature facial but my girlfriend is a regular there)
I think the best is to go to facial places that your friends have been to before, nowadays so many facial place will keep saying they are good and won't push you to buy package/products just to lure you in but once you enter you will be forced to.
Sales is important for business but I think those company/salon should really step up their game and put their customers as the priority :\

Faith Baby

I did my eyebrow embroidery with the best beauty centre and at the same time try out their facial because of their food services. Both are amazing! They have never fail to impress me with their products and services.

PamFamily

I've went to June skin care a few times for brightening facials, it's neighbourhood (TPY) and pretty affordable. Best of all, they don't do hardsells like big name companies. Guess you mummies can check out whether they have treatments suitable for your needs.

Faith Baby

I would like to recommend this100% Natural! Try Non-Surgical V Light Solution to sculpture & V-shaped your face! It is completely non surgical, non invasive & no downtime, one session will gives you an absolutely magical effect! !!
【1 FOR 1】Get Face & Body Treatment at only $49.90!! For Limited Time only, valid for first 50 customer sign-ups only!
PM or call 6352 8180 for appointment now!

I would like to recommend this 100% Natural! Try Non-Surgical V Light Solution to sculpture & V-shaped your face! It is completely non surgical, non invasive & no downtime, one session will gives you an absolutely magical effect! !!

What do you think your face no so delicate? Japan V-lift can help you solve the problem!
Mandibles(下颌骨): The only movable bone in the head shape and slim your face!
PM or call 6352 8101 for appointment now!