Any Recommended Orthodontist in Sydney? (St George or Shire Area)

DianaPowell

Hi all.
I am currently looking at getting braces done and have decided to go with an orthodontist after reading a few thread here and on reddit.
However I am now stuck on which orthodontist to see as they all have a initial consultation free which prevents me from shopping around.
So far I have have read good reviews for
Bexely dental
Menai Ortho
One smile
Aline
Open to hear your experience as Google reviews something can be manipulated. Also happy for you to PM me if you don't feel like posting to the wider public.
Thank you.

GabrielPittman

I had mine done at Menai by Dr Michael Counsel in 2003-2005 and it was a very positive experience from memory. I also recall that my parents preferred him because where others wanted to pull some of my teeth out, he went against this which required more work (my teeth were quite bad).

KomaTexada

Nowdays there are some types of braces that require extraction and some that don't, forgotten the name of the ones that don't require extraction, but you want to avoid that if all possible. I remember years ago people getting very upset about how the tooth extraction changed the shape of their face.