Any Regrets???

Queenbabe

Regret that i marry my 1st husband but never regret of giving birth to my dd ..

Regret that i cant give my grandma good life when she is around & still need her to worry for me .

Regret i never study hard hope my kids wont be like me in future ...

karoru

:nah:Then they dont deserve a chance......live better without such person around isn't it?:err:
yeah, i also feel that my life and baby life will be better without him around... at least baby can grow up feeling more secure and confident in the environments without abuse and quarrels... prob is he refused to sign the separation papers... and i can't proceed with the divorce coz we are married less than 3 years... argh!!!

SunShine07

yeah, i also feel that my life and baby life will be better without him around... at least baby can grow up feeling more secure and confident in the environments without abuse and quarrels... prob is he refused to sign the separation papers... and i can't proceed with the divorce coz we are married less than 3 years... argh!!!
Hug, we are in the same boat. He is also like ur 'hb' abuse and quarrel. I told myself not to let my son witness all these....And i dun wan him to grow up to be like him.

We also have not divorce or separated yet...reason being my flat cannot sell yet, less than five yrs. At the same time, i give him the very last chance to see he can change or not. He is now very depressed, but to me, he also can find another woman if he wants to. I am giving him hard time now...i won't be so softhearted. At time, i know he wants to give up....Well, i give myself one yr, if he fail :nah:, then we will divorce.

stonston

We also have not divorce or separated yet...reason being my flat cannot sell yet, less than five yrs. At the same time, i give him the very last chance to see he can change or not. He is now very depressed, but to me, he also can find another woman if he wants to. I am giving him hard time now...i won't be so softhearted. At time, i know he wants to give up....Well, i give myself one your, if he fail :nah:, then we will divorce.
If he really does so NOW, he's the dumbest person on earth. If he really does so, please gather evidence to safeguard yourself. If money to pay PI is an issue, let me know. I introduce PIs who are willing to accept installment payments.

& don't SMS or MSN or EMAIL that you 'allow' him to have other women.

Though the heart is no longer there, he's still bound by the legal marriage :)

(I feel so evil, like teaching you to trap him like that. But women must always protect themselves!)

apollo

If he really does so NOW, he's the dumbest person on earth. If he really does so, please gather evidence to safeguard yourself. If money to pay PI is an issue, let me know. I introduce PIs who are willing to accept installment payments.

& dont't SMS or MSN or EMAIL that you 'allow' him to have other women.

Though the heart is no longer there, he's still bound by the legal marriage :)

(I feel so evil, like teaching you to trap him like that. But women must always protect themselves!)
stonston mummy, u're right! we women must really know how to protect ourselves if not when things happen, cry also no use...

-jOanna

Regret scolding my grandfather vulgarities (when I was young)..

Regret being a burden to my mother even up til today..

Regret not loving myself more..

i regret not spending more time with my dad when he was still alive and be a good teenager to make him proud. this is my biggest regret in life.

i regret not studying hard enough.

i regret wasting so much money when i was younger, could have saved the money and have more savings now.

i regret encouraging my brother to date his then gf(now wife), turned out she's only 'good' on the outside. sigh.

jal

Yeah, I do have some regrets...

I regretted hitting a primary school classmate because I was forced into it by peer pressure. It was not a solo act; it was a group effort... I wished I had never succumbed to them...

I regretted choosing xxx as my secondary school as I had to listen to those disrepectful teachers every morning condemn other religions.

I regretted not starting a family sooner when I held my Chinese wedding dinner 2 1/2 years ago...

Maybe there are more, but that's all I can remember now.

jasobias

Me I regret not going for the Law interview at NUS.Ended up doing Arts.Also regret not having my kids earlier.Had my first son at 25,2nd son at 28,daughter at 33.

apollo

i still have many regrets!

sometimes i regret getting married at 19 but of cos i dont regret having ds...
i regret for not taking good care of my health and end up i'm often ill now...
i regret for not continue wking...
i regret buying so many useless stuffs and clothes which are now all left in my wardrobe...

anw, what's the use of regretting??? we cant turn the time back... sigh~

-jOanna

i actually regret marrying at such a young age and having a child now.. But I dun regret marrying my hubby cuz he's so dear and I love him so much..

But like many says, cannot turn back time.. so must happily walk forward :tlaugh:

stonston

How come so many of you regret marrying young? I married at 21 & I never regretted it at all!

Actually in life cannot have too many regrets. Will be very miserable. Just learn from mistake & improve!

Swimtutor

Alpha Male
I regret not studying hard enough when I was in primary school and got retained 2 times and wasted 2 years of my life. So when I was in Secondary school, I was 2 year senior to most in my class.

Then I regret not doing well in secondary school when most ppl were seen having a tough struggle with the GCE "O" Level which eventually see me half smile only. I ended up in Poly and only a diploma.

I went on to serve the army after that... and I regret not taking up any upgrading course during that period of time. So after army for 2.5 years, I went to work in an engineering firm and started doing part time studies for my degree. It was a long way and tough life. I had so many role to play and so little time to contribute.

Thinking back, today.... if I had been studying well and earn a good paper, I would not be wasting my time and life. What a regret but... what to do??? We can only live once.