Any Regrets???

shiseru

i regret buying so many useless stuffs and clothes which are now all left in my wardrobe...
Me too, but looks like I am still doing so T__T

i regret being careless and contracting toxoplasmosis and thus lost my first baby.
I also regret not taking folic acid earlier, and went to hot spring when i was pregnant. I only knew my period was late by 2 days, but I didn't know I was pregnant. I suspect the heat from the hot spring has cause baby to have spina bifida. Though doctor said it wasn't becoz of the hot spring, but I can't stop blaming and doubting that it was my fault the baby is lost.

apollo

I also regret not taking folic acid earlier, and went to hot spring when i was pregnant. I only knew my period was late by 2 days, but I didn't know I was pregnant. I suspect the heat from the hot spring has cause baby to have spina bifida. Though doctor said it wasn't becoz of the hot spring, but I can't stop blaming and doubting that it was my fault the baby is lost.
i understand hw u feel... i also regret extractin my wisdom tooth via GA when i was preg... that time haven miss menses but i was ard 3-4 week preg alrdy.. didnt know i was preg and went ahead with the surgery... when BB was 11th week, no heartbeat... though gynae said nth to do with the surgery but i still feel it's the surgery hich cause my BB to die... if no risk, how come those ppl will keep asking "are u preg?" b4 the surgery right?

thepinkdot

How come so many of you regret marrying young? I married at 21 & I never regretted it at all!

Actually in life cannot have too many regrets. Will be very miserable. Just learn from mistake & improve!
I married just before I turn 21 and gave birth after 21. I definitely do not regret marrying young.. Live and let live.

SunShine07

i think it is ok if we feel regret .....at least we know it and we tell ourselves not to do it again and moved on. But there are ppl who dun know what is regret. That i really pity them.....

jal

Me I regret not going for the Law interview at NUS.Ended up doing Arts.Also regret not having my kids earlier.Had my first son at 25,2nd son at 28,daughter at 33.
Arts Fac is good too. It has many subjects for you to choose from. So if you are a person of varied interests, Arts Fac is your element.

Erm... Don't regret not having kids earlier. In fact, since you are a degree holder, I think giving birth at age 25 is considered early. :) I am still trying to conceive my first one...

jal

Me too, but looks like I am still doing so T__T

When did you start taking folic acid?

Sometime, I wonder if you go for chinese style massage after ovulation, will it affect your chances of conceiving???:err:

Ting

i regret, not loving myself enough.
hv to admit, regret having pin now, she came too early, a later stage would hv been better.
regret not meeting my bf earlier, n hving to meet those lousy guys.
regret not studyin hard enough n letting go of too many chances.
but then again, regrets only make us feel miserable. hv moved on, n forget abt the past, n work for a better future. :)

snowbear

I regret not leaving my previous boyfriends earlier and letting myself get hurt.
I regret going ahead to book a wedding dinner with someone I didn't love anymore only to cancel it and pay for the cancellation ($10K) myself.

shiseru

When did you start taking folic acid?

Sometime, I wonder if you go for chinese style massage after ovulation, will it affect your chances of conceiving???:err:
I started taking folic acid when I was 5-6 weeks pregnant. There are lotsa people who started taking folic acid after they're pregnant but they have healthy babies. Aiya, just my rotten luck, tamade.

I read an newpaper article many months ago, say doing too many foot reflexology lower the chances to conceive, i wonder huh, coz I love foot massage and go once per month lohz T__T

jasobias

Arts Fac is good too. It has many subjects for you to choose from. So if you are a person of varied interests, Arts Fac is your element.

Erm... dont't regret not having kids earlier. In fact, since you are a degree holder, I think giving birth at age 25 is considered early. :) I am still trying to conceive my first one...
Hi Jal,
ya 25 considered early i know but ah if give birth early like my mum at 20 better.We r close then can still go shopping n movies.When my kids have grandkids i wld be an old maid already!!hahhah.I just love having a big family.Having babies in 30's is very difficult n risks r so high.*sigh*

jal

I started taking folic acid when I was 5-6 weeks pregnant. There are lotsa people who started taking folic acid after they're pregnant but they have healthy babies. Aiya, just my rotten luck, tamade.

I read an newpaper article many months ago, say doing too many foot reflexology lower the chances to conceive, i wonder huh, coz I love foot massage and go once per month lohz T__T
I understand that after ovulation period, do not do back massage because the masseur will stimulate one point on your palm which is not supposed to be stimulated.
And if you are pregnant, do not do foot massage because there is one point on the lower calf which will stimulate uterine contraction.
But the book did not tell me if I can still do foot massage after ovulation!!! Hmmm...

jal

Hi Jal,
ya 25 considered early i know but if give birth early like my mum at 20 better.We are close then can still go shopping and movies.When my kids have grandkids i wld be an old maid already!!hahhah.I just love having a big family.Having babies in 30's is very difficult and risks are so high.*sigh*
Aw... Come on. Don't say that... You make me feel like a failure... I don't even have one yet... Sob sob...

diymummy

I regretted knocking down one room in my 4-room flat. Now I want 2nd baby but got no more space. ds takes one room, hubby and i in master bedroom. We don't like idea of baby sleeping with us so now need to spend money to build back the room.

jasobias

Aw... Come on. dont't say that... You make me feel like a failure... I dont't even have one yet... Sob sob...
hahah..no lah..not saying u r a failure!!
Dont worry u will have one soon..you just need lots of sex!!
Different pple have diff priorities i guess.I cld have made a great career woman but just tht i realise tht money doesnt make everyone happy.So i wld rather do with less money but more family time.Even my hubby rejected promotion tht wld see him making many overseas trips.

shiseru

Aw... Come on. dont't say that... You make me feel like a failure... I dont't even have one yet... Sob sob...
あら!I nearly have one but lost, and i am above 30 liaoz. So...
*patz  がんばって!!We 2!

ohstrawberry

I regretted smoking since 19yrs old, now pregnant at 29yrs old, then realised the importance of my own health and baby health, though baby ok, but i still afraid my constant coughing will affect him. But no regret of conceiving him, at least he made me kick my bad habit. I'm smoke-free since 5wks pregnant till now and intend to stay so, also encouraging my dear husband to do so.

I regretted not saving up my money when i had a high income job then, now stuck with low-paying job and zero saving still, living off my salary month by month.

I regretted not buying a flat near to my mum's hse, cause i'm not close to my in-laws and next yr when my mum takes care of my baby when i back to work, i will have to rush from east to north to see my baby.

I regretted being so hot-tempered in the past and get into unnecessary troubles, also missing out lots of fun with my friends. Now my friends told me frankly they all find me crazy in the past as i always get angry over nothing.

Haiz, lots of regrets. But life still goes on...... Looking forward to the arrival of my baby.....

SunShine07

I regretted smoking since 19yrs old, now pregnant at 29yrs old, then realised the importance of my own health and baby health, though baby ok, but i still afraid my constant coughing will affect him. But no regret of conceiving him, at least he made me kick my bad habit. I'm smoke-free since 5wks pregnant till now and intend to stay so, also encouraging my dear husband to do so.

I regretted not saving up my money when i had a high income job then, now stuck with low-paying job and zero saving still, living off my salary month by month.

I regretted not buying a flat near to my mum's house, cause i'm not close to my in-laws and next your when my mum takes care of my baby when i back to work, i will have to rush from east to north to see my baby.

I regretted being so hot-tempered in the past and get into unnecessary troubles, also missing out lots of fun with my friends. Now my friends told me frankly they all find me crazy in the past as i always get angry over nothing.

sigh, lots of regrets. But life still goes on...... Looking forward to the arrival of my baby.....
yea, life still go on....enjoy and take good care

i am also a smoker b4, but once my pregnant i stop smoking totally. Then i also stop ever since my son was born....but recently like wan to smoke again! sigh~

Ting

liangjia! since u kick the habit, dun go back into it ler, will be difficult to quit later on.
jia you!