any single mother here?

babylove

to cut it short, dh had decided to divorce me for the woman.. we went to thailand, and he was in touch with the lady since they last had affair, sending money to her.

now trying to find some single mother here or single mother forum to continue my life. tried commiting sucide on 13 Feb, and many police officer, civil defence pp came to our flat.. thank God, else i would be dead now.

zara

babylove...i'm not a single mum but i'm looking forward to be ur fren.:biggrin:
Life has to go on... sumtime a married woman who has a loving do hv a marital problem. So nobody is perfect!
Looking at the bright side n think positive...:win:

-SRI-

to cut it short, dh had decided to divorce me for the woman.. we went to thailand, and he was in touch with the lady since they last had affair, sending money to her.

now trying to find some single mother here or single mother forum to continue my life. tried commiting sucide on 13 Feb, and many police officer, civil defence pp came to our flat.. thank God, else i would be dead now.
Don end ur life juz bcz of tt kind of man...Nt worth it man...Cz he don die for us, why shld we?? Ur life begin here since u hv kid.. If u die, who going to take care of them rite... They need our motherly luv...

Let him be la....I'm sure nt gd will come out of their relationship... I strgly believe god will show them a gd lesson..Karma....... So juz hang on for ur child sake ok...We'll be dere for u..Me too a single mom soon...nt married yet...some more I'm young..22 tis yr only...haiz...but I nvr tot of commit sucide lei... I tot of ways hw to dig his own grave... Whahhahahahaah...:tlaugh:cz my life much more precious them him ma...As there's another life inside me...:001_302:

huipingjn

Get on with life. He's not the only man alive. Im sure you'll find better ones out there. Anyway, I think Im counted as a single mother. Not married & things between me & boyfriend isn't stable or going well. Feel free t be friends.

:001_302:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male

babylove, think of ur 4 innocent kids b4 u do anything foolish. Indirectly, u r consider as a very selfish mum if u end your life this way. The kids will suffer without ur love and guidance. Be strong and face it!!

babylove

hey dont be so silly relax as i understand how u feel, cos i have been through tis type of hurt n had decided to stand up to face the fact.. dont bcos of this type of man do this silly things..in tis world althought without man,, also can survive n bring up the children..

Pei Qing

I had my first child wid my bf. I supported him thru his first trimester of his office skills in clementi ITE. Cheated me of my money. Ran away wid nikki and beat me up wen I was 6 mths pregnant. But then I met my current husband and had my 2nd child. Be strong. Men cant be depended on.

Ting

we hv a section for single mums too, u can check it out. :)

im a single mum myself.
:) be strong.

annie

not a single mum here but then i got a qn.. if one day we decide to divorce.. then... kid how? i wonder if this is very bad for them? as in.. they used to have a father, the father love them n they love playing with father... but suddenly their father dissappear from their lives...their fren has father but they dun have...dunno divorce is a better option or staying on is a better option...

Pei Qing

not a single mum here but then i got a qn.. if one day we decide to divorce.. then... kid how? i wonder if this is very bad for them? as in.. they used to have a father, the father love them and they love playing with father... but suddenly their father dissappear from their lives...their friend has father but they dont have...dont know divorce is a better option or staying on is a better option...

Is he a good father?

annie

my hubby? oh he is a good hubby n a good father la lol. just that sometimes when things happen i thought i wanna divorce(eg if he lie to me bout something serious n i cant take it) but then looking at my girl.. i duno if i should.. then keep thinking to myself.. 'is this issue so big till need a divorce?'. cos... maybe i have high expectation to my hubby ba.. i feel.. if cant trust his words anymore.. how to keep this marriage?? ppl always say jsut try to believe him once more but then if he always lie, how to believe him? (** he never always lie though. he is very honest with me on everything except times when he thought i sure angry with him so he told me a white lie which i cant really accept it...)

Triquetra

my hubby? oh he is a good hubby and a good father lol. just that sometimes when things happen i thought i wanna divorce(eg if he lie to me bout something serious and i cant take it) but then looking at my girl.. i dont know if i should.. then keep thinking to myself.. 'is this issue so big till need a divorce?'. cos... maybe i have high expectation to my hubby .. i feel.. if cant trust his words anymore.. how to keep this marriage?? ppl always say jsut try to believe him once more but then if he always lie, how to believe him? (** he never always lie though. he is very honest with me on everything except times when he thought i sure angry with him so he told me a white lie which i cant really accept it...)
Whats his reasons for lying though?

Ting

annie, then it depends on what n why he is lying.
not encouraging divorce, but just bcos u n your hubby divorce(touch wood) dont mean your kid is deprived of the father's love.
he can still meet her n interact n provide for her.
these r things divorced couples shld work out for the best of their children.
like u said so yourself, is it worth to divorce over such issues? how u handle n cope with it affects your thinking, talk to your hubby n work things out.

annie

cannot . if divorce i have to go back to singapore. he stay japan...

long story.. anyway.. he said he will change n i felt he did la. but i dunno if it will happen again n if it does, what should i do..anyway it has nothing to do with 3rd party.

Last edited: