Any success story about work from home business??

JuliaKT

Hi Mummies,

I've been looking for any other alternatives way to find extra income. I'm working full time as an engineer and I love my job till before pregnant. But after being a mother and having a beautiful baby daughter, I drag myself every morning to go to work. It's not because my job but because I can't bare to leave my baby alone with the maid at home. I am sure all the mummies feel the same way.

Everyday, I am unhappy with this situation and thinking to quit my job. But with the expenses we have right now, it isn’t possible just to depend on my hubby’s income alone. So, I’m looking g for the alternatives way to earn while staying at home with my girl . I’ve received a lot of Multi level marketing (MLM) investment and also online marketing. But I’m not very sure how legit they are. Have anyone already tried some of these things? Are they really work? Care to share any success stories or even difficulties you found ?

Nikitan

Hi Mummies,

I've been looking for any other alternatives way to find extra income. I'm working full time as an engineer and I love my job till before pregnant. But after being a mother and having a beautiful baby daughter, I drag myself every morning to go to work. It's not because my job but because I can't bare to leave my baby alone with the maid at home. I am sure all the mummies feel the same way.

Everyday, I am unhappy with this situation and thinking to quit my job. But with the expenses we have right now, it isn’t possible just to depend on my hubby’s income alone. So, I’m looking g for the alternatives way to earn while staying at home with my girl . I’ve received a lot of Multi level marketing (MLM) investment and also online marketing. But I’m not very sure how legit they are. Have anyone already tried some of these things? Are they really work? Care to share any success stories or even difficulties you found ?
Hi Julia,

I am an engineer too, after reading your post, I feel that I am not alone... I leave my son to my maid too...can't bare to leave him everyday too...
I plan to quit my job this coming few months, while I starting slowly build up my side income become an agent of an amazing slimming product "Dark Secret Magic Chocolate" from Malaysia...PM me if you what to know more.. I can ask my partner if they still need more agent here... :)

sishi1394

Hi,
Interested in anti-aging skincare?
interested in potentially earning betw $500 and above per month?
Don't want to worry anymore about board meeting, efforts not recognised, office politics?

This is not a promise for you to earn high income without putting in any effort (no free lunch in the world).
But with the right attitude and skills, you can do it!

Email me at lovemyhealth.jeunesse@hotmail.com
to find out more!
Or you can visit my website
http://lovemyhealth.jeunesseglobal.com

*We DO NOT earn commissions from recruiting people. This is a genuine commissions job facusing on our truly great products!

baobaotan

Hi,

i understand that you are very tired of your job and no time for your family expecially the bonding with your daughter. recently , i just establish an unfranchise biz and thought it may be able to help you find back your time freedom, as it does create an ongoing income.

If you are interested, please pm me to: alluneedsgg@gmail.com

rachelcsh

dont't miss the deals...
Slimming service @ home.. massage.. mini sauna.. and radio frequency.. faradic and G5.. 10 session @ $350
Facial @ $50
Waxing @ $15
Bikini Wax @ $40
Jamu Post natal massage @ $550 for 10 sessions (including around 75 mins of massage and wrap materials)
Call 96425955 to find out more!!