Any Swim Diaper to recommend?

k-mom

Hi, my baby will be starting swimming classes next week and we need to get her swim diapers. She's 2 months plus and weighs about 4.5 kg. Would appreciate it if anyone could recommend a good swim diaper brand for her weight/size.

Also appreciate any recommendation for baby swimwear and thermal suit. She is currently wearing Mothercare New Baby (up to 4.5 kg) size and has also started wearing the next size up (0-3 months).

Thanks in advance!

camom

For DD, we bought a liferacer suit in bright pink for her when she started her swimming class at the age of 4 mths.

For DS, we went with swimming diapers and rash guard only.

k-mom

thanks potato and ting, i checked out the huggies swim diapers but unfortunately they are for babies who are 7kg and above :( mine is only about 4.5kg.

camom, i saw some liferacer suits at tom and stefani but they didnt have her size. am going to check out other stores later this afternoon :)

snowbear

I bought the reusable swim diaper (Bright Bots) and thermal swimsuit from Mums n Babes at United Square. They are also available from Kiddy Palace.

nancy

I bought the reusable swim diaper (Bright Bots) and thermal swimsuit from Mums n Babes at United Square. They are also available from Kiddy Palace.
I bought my baby's swimming diapers online. however, i forgot which website it was. you can just key in swimming diapers in google and search. I bought 2 for $28. I saw some websites which are selling iplay swiimming diapers at $6 only!!

k-mom

thanks snowbear and nancy. hubby and i went to mothercare last weekend and found the konfident thermal suit and reusable swim diaper for her. hehe can't wait for the first lesson this saturday. hope it doesn't rain and that she enjoys it :)

thanks snowbear and nancy. hubby and i went to mothercare last weekend and found the konfident thermal suit and reusable swim diaper for her. hehe can't wait for the first lesson this saturday. hope it doesn't rain and that she enjoys it :)
Hi k-mom, can i check how much you bought the thermal suit from mothercare?