Any Taiwan Mummies here???

aliceyao226

Hi,

I am a mum to be from Taiwan, here alone with my husband.... Without any assistant from our parents... This is our 1st baby...

I know the confinement food here is somehow different from what we have in Taiwan...

Thus I am seeking for help if there is any Taiwan mummy out there to guide me...

Or anyone cook confinement food... and how much will that be....

Your response is greatly appreciate!!

hpc

Hi welcome to Singapore.I'm not a Taiwanese but I a baby-sitter of a taiwanese family.I have contact of some confinement maid,if u need one can pm me.Any questions about baby also can call me.

missyqiqi

Re: hi

hihi cindy!!

i'm not a taiwanese, but my mom is, she married my dad in taiwan and just come to singapore all alone.. confinement food wise, i think my mom, will not be much of a help, coz she don't have anyone to go to when she had me and siblings. But other taiwanese food, or stuff, I will be gladly to help. :D

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, pre/post natal massages,professional confinement care and stay in confinement services at our beautiful and serene center etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

ilovekid

Sorry to interupt. Any mummies dont mind to buy cheaper formula milk from msia, pls email me siow_fui@yahoo.com for details. I have ready stock for Enfagrow and Pediasure. Selling $68 for 1.8kg Pediasure, $55 for 1.7kg Enfagrow.

geraline

Sorry to interupt. Any mummies dont mind to buy cheaper formula milk from msia, pls email me siow_fui@yahoo.com for details. I have ready stock for Enfagrow and Pediasure. Selling $68 for 1.8kg Pediasure, $55 for 1.7kg Enfagrow.
Malaysia formula?, Many forumers has mentioned that the Malaysia formula is different as compared to Singapore.

Hihi mummies from Taiwan!

I've a few mummies who are from Taiwan in my enrichment classes. You might want to bring your child who is around 2 to 6 years old to join and interact together as parents are encouraged to join in the classes!

Call us @ 6445 5881 to enquire more!