Any upcoming baby sale or baby exhibition

mylove

Hi all,

Any of you know of any baby sale or exhbition around ? Just wanting to do my last minute baby shopping before i give birth . Countdown another mth to go . Please let me know . Thanks!

cel.lea

hi the next baby expo sale i know of is at 17 Feb 2012 - 19 Feb 2012

Expo MRT
Admission:Public - Free AdmissionVenue:Hall 4A
Time: 11am to 9pm (Fri & Sat), 11am to 8pm (Sun)
Organiser: Vivacious Media Pte Ltd
Contact Details:
Telephone: +65 6404 3676
Fax: +65 6343 9600
Email: sales@vimedia.com.sg
BABY EXPO provides you with amazing choices and unbeatable value on everything for your pregnancy, baby and toddler. Get set to…

U probably would had given birth already : ) Anyway good luck to your delivery

kittycathyid

Baby care festival 2012 by mother n baby magazine, 24 to 26 feb 2012
Hall 3A,expo, friday n saturday, 11am to 9pm. Sunday 11am to 8pm.
Good luck for ur delivery ....:)

gimmiepink

Baby care festival 2012 by mother n baby magazine, 24 to 26 feb 2012
Hall 3A,expo, friday n saturday, 11am to 9pm. Sunday 11am to 8pm.
Good luck for ur delivery ....:)
Hi Kitty,

Is the Baby Care Festival you are referring to the one organised by media corps yearly? Also, i've just checked the expo calender and the only baby fair is the Baby Expo 17-19feb.

kittycathyid

Hi Kitty,

Is the Baby Care Festival you are referring to the one organised by media corps yearly? Also, i've just checked the expo calender and the only baby fair is the Baby Expo 17-19feb.

yeah..organiezd by mediacorp pte ltd. i dont know it is yearly event. just read in mother & baby magazine, january edition..:)

p3nguins

Anyone as info on the vendors/sponsors who'll be there for the BabyExpo 17-19 Feb?

Details for the BabyCare Festival can be found on Mother&Baby, but I just can't seem to locate details for BabyExpo.

gimmiepink

Anyone as info on the vendors/sponsors who'll be there for the BabyExpo 17-19 Feb?

Details for the BabyCare Festival can be found on Mother&Baby, but I just can't seem to locate details for BabyExpo.
Hi, you can find these details at the Singapore Expo Website.

Time: 11am to 9pm (Fri & Sat), 11am to 8pm (Sun)

Contact Details:

chiqunz

Hi all, some upcoming expo fairs for baby... saw in the expo calendar...
1) Start:16 Mar 2012End:18 Mar 2012Venue:Hall 5Cost:public - Free Admission
Time: 11am to 9pm
Organiser: Expomal Singapore Pte Ltd
Contact Details:
Telephone: +65 6291 0212
Fax: +65 6292 2094
Email: info@smartkidsasia.com
SmartKids Asia, the World’s LARGEST Educational Kids’ Fair is coming to Singapore!
This not-to-be missed Family Fair is a fun filled event where parent and children can discover and experience Educational stimulation and Mind expanding Fun with enrichment, health and bonding activities.
Not just a kid’s fair, it is also an enriched platform that will facilitate the physical, emotional, and intellectual growth of Babies, as well as the well-beings of Mothers-To-be and New mothers!

2)
Start:27 Apr 2012End:29 Apr 2012Venue:Hall 5ACost:public - Free Admission
Time:
11am to 9pm (Fri & Sat)
11am to 8pm (Sun)

Contact Details:
BABY EXPO provides you with amazing choices and unbeatable value on everything for your pregnancy, baby and toddler.
Get set to make the most of our HOT DEALS & GREAT PROMOTIONS!

3) Start:31 May 2012End:3 Jun 2012Venue:Hall 6BCost:public - Free AdmissionTime: 11am to 9pm
Organiser: Motherhood Pte Ltd
Contact Details:
Telephone: +65 6379 2888
Fax: +65 6379 2806
Email: mhex@epl.com.sg
The biggest parenting extravaganza is back. Motherhood Exhibition 2012 brings you exciting games, interesting contests and lots of giveaways. Also enjoy fantastic bargains & good discounts