Any1 EDD in May 09?

LoVeS

ur ds to young to noe anything about how dangerous to slam his body onto ur tummy, beat him also no use... try to tell ur ds. My nephew also like dis, when see me he will cling on me or wan me to play with him. He play very rough, but no choice lah below 3 yr old they dunno much abt it...

If ur DH beat ds, will only cause ur ds hate ur dd when born...
Wat to do wor~ My dh is worry of me ~ As for ds, whenever i ask him if he loves his "meimei" he will nod his head n sayang my tummy so seriously i doubt he duno my tummy got bb~ It juz tat when he play too much until he 4gotten his meimei is inside my tummy~ :tlaugh:

ger-mummy

Wat to do wor~ My dh is worry of me ~ As for ds, whenever i ask him if he loves his "meimei" he will nod his head n sayang my tummy so seriously i doubt he duno my tummy got bb~ It juz tat when he play too much until he 4gotten his meimei is inside my tummy~ :tlaugh:
I think he noe but he dun really noe wat is it all about... He will only noe when ur dd is out. at this age of ur ds, he will find it curious y ur tummy is big... But hor gotta be careful also when dd out, scare ur ds might knock on her or while playing accidentally use hard toy to knock her. (this happen to my nephew got beaten up by my sil, he not use toy to hit but he bits my niece small toe when ask him, he said " i tot is sweet" OMG)

LoVeS

I think he noe but he dun really noe wat is it all about... He will only noe when ur dd is out. at this age of ur ds, he will find it curious y ur tummy is big... But hor gotta be careful also when dd out, scare ur ds might knock on her or while playing accidentally use hard toy to knock her. (this happen to my nephew got beaten up by my sil, he not use toy to hit but he bits my niece small toe when ask him, he said " i tot is sweet" OMG)
We r prepared for tat alrdy coz all along my ds is very chor lor 1~ :tlaugh:

Wahaha ur nephew so cute!!! the way he replied " i tot is sweet"
OrH~~~ i can imagine his innocent cute face saying that!!!! :wong19:

ger-mummy

Wahaha ur nephew so cute!!! the way he replied " i tot is sweet"
OrH~~~ i can imagine his innocent cute face saying that!!!! :wong19:
ya when he replied almost all of us laugh... OMG. My mum said if my dd come out, must separate from him in case of he tot is "sweet" again... haha

Catty

Went to baby fair on sat morning, didnt manage to get any nice and cheap things only got lots of freebies, end up at century sq BHG bought Pigeon battery operated pump got 20% discount.. :001_302:

ger-mummy

any mummies give birth recently at TMC. I wanna know is the diapers bb use incl. in the maternity package or we got to br our own? So confuse?

i heard from my family doc that best to bring ourself leh for the bb pampers & maternity pad, coz TMC has limit certain pieces...duno how true isit?!?

anyway me edd 20th may @ TMC:) so looking forward to it...congrats all mummy to be too:)

any mummies give birth recently at TMC. I wanna know is the diapers bb use incl. in the maternity package or we got to br our own? So confuse?
Hi ger mummy,
ur bb diaper is provided by the hospital. TMC uses Pampers. based on 2007 when i give birth to my girl. Even our maternity pad they also give. but i think aft u finish the pack they give they will charge u? so my own maternity pad i brought 2 pkt.
as for bb diapers, wet wipe, cord spirit definately no need cos its included in the bb package already. If all the bb necessities not finished during hospital stay, the nurse will give u everything to bring home. When we bring bb home from hospital, they provide vest, mittens & the thomson cloth to wrap up the bb. If im not wrong like no booties. Pants definately dont have so u need to bring if not bb will be wearing only pampers home wrap up in the cloth.

norfen

oh yah.. just want to know, do u mommies still buy the breast pumps even if ure not leaking yet? I'm in my 31 week now, and there's no signs of leaking or watsoever. So i'm still contemplating whether to buy or not.. ?

ger-mummy

thanks charlesnkian... I have pack 1 maternity pad (loop type) and i bb clothes for bringin her hm. Alrd decide wat to let her wear when goin hm. I ask the TMC abt the diaper, they said is 36pcs... I will cotton ball also as for personal use lah... haha... kiasu mummy, bo bian lah 1st time mah...

thanks charlesnkian... I have pack 1 maternity pad (loop type) and i bb clothes for bringin her hm. Alrd decide wat to let her wear when goin hm. I ask the TMC abt the diaper, they said is 36pcs... I will cotton ball also as for personal use lah... haha... kiasu mummy, bo bian lah 1st time mah...
cotton balls in fact they will give u in the hospital also. They give u those 1 box of sterilised cotton ball for cleaning urself when u r goin to bf ur bb.
No la its ok to bring extra urself cos i think the hospital will charge aft we finish a certain amt?

ger-mummy

y i wanna br extra coz another forum note that TMC will charge on those little thing we ask for like cotton balls, maternity pads & even diapers... That y need to ask ard & cfm wat to br lor... But i sure will still br those things i mentioned earlier on...

Caroltpl

Hi,

Is it necessary to get maternity pad and where can i get it...the other time i went to mother care..the maternity pad is without wings (nv use pad without wings)...

I find that quite a lot of mummies choose TMC, is TMC better than Mount Alvernia?

ger-mummy

Can buy at any NTUC/Giant, any hypermarket or kiddy palace... I choose TMC, firstly my gynae is there secondly my hubby want me to go there delivery... Altot abit cash tight but he insist then no choice lor. (He is a man who dun change any decision once he make up his mind)

TMC carpark no good compare to Mt A. Service wise not sure... Can check up with other mummy here in this forum...