Any1 TTC for 2008 BB?

sage

hi all! I'm new too! Praying for a baby been ttc for 5 mths but not successful yet! wishing all the anxious mummies to be out there lots of baby dust!!!

Mickey Minnie

Been trying for a month, now like have some morning sickness sign, could be preggie...good luck everyone!

But spotting, so must wait till 12 weeks over then dare to be happy!! Sigh!!.....
hi, what is the spotting like? Mine just clear the menses (day 1 on 5 feb 2008), but now still have brown spot. What is the meaning? Thanks

Hehe...thanks!

I'm still far too early to know if I strike cos it's less than a week I tried....hahaha...my menses will only be due around 27th this month...so I've absolutely no sypmtons...

Hihi,

Mines also on the 27th.. also waiting for good news soon... Hope we jackpot this mth...:Dancing_wub:

Hi All,

My Last menses was on the 27 Jan 07, first time TTC on the 12th and 16th, menses sometimes zhun sometimes not zhun want, but for the past two months quite zhun. after 3 days TTCing on the 12th, started cramping at pelvic area till now and loose stools, on the 6th day got discharge, yellowish white milky. Starting to feel nauseated sometimes, having gastric pains stomach cramps on 9th Day. But been testing if preggie on 7th day, but came back negative. So on the 9th day morning i tested at 6am first drop of urine, like smudged line positive, so took another test while trying to tahan my urine, another super faint line..cross fingers hopefully i strike so i tell myself try again another few days.. so i waited till another 2 days test but all came back negative le.

Another 4 days to my menses due date. Dunno if PMS symptoms or really preggie cause my breast growing bigger and bigger and tender and super sensitive. And furthermore im getting so exhausted everyday, need to sleep in the noon time or when i go to bed at night i can sleep rather immediate.

Anybody can suggest when i shd test again and issit PMS or Preggy Symptoms?

cheekyprincess

Hello all.. I first time TTC too. Bought the ovulation thingy and tested fertile, so do the baby dancing la then after that i never do liao. my period supposed to be 24th every month but this month is 14th. so am i supposed to wait till 14th to test positive or what?? very chim le..

I wonder if once the ovulation thing is postive to baby making, do once enough?
Anyone strike just once on ovulation day?
hee...
thks..

Hello all.. I first time TTC too. Bought the ovulation thingy and tested fertile, so do the baby dancing la then after that i never do liao. my period supposed to be 24th every month but this month is 14th. so am i supposed to wait till 14th to test positive or what?? very chim le..

I wonder if once the ovulation thing is postive to baby making, do once enough?
Anyone strike just once on ovulation day?
hee...
thks..
Hihi... So far missed my menses for a week.. tested the HPT but negative.. Not sure if wanna see GP or not... Hopefully jackpot already.. *Cross Fingers Praying Hard*.. I think suggested is 3-4 days before ovulation or within 48 hrs during ovulation. :we2Randy-git:Good Luck to you too..

cheekyprincess

hAHA.. ONE WEEK u miss le!! =) can wait few mora days n test liao!! Im so kanjiong can.. still got 11 days to 14th to know if i will be tested positive. Im so impatient can.. but till now, i dnt have any signs leh.. no nauseous, no tiredness out of usual, no extra cravings or what leh. so actully during the wait to test, there's no signs at all for some people?

cheekyprincess

Hello. this thread so quiet le. sigh.. I just tested with a cheap watson brand cost only $5.70. first line dark, second line faint line. got two lines.. but wonder why faint.. so this positive may be a false one? hmm... if last period is 14th, means i still got 8 more days to the next period le. so early show positive meh? ..........

LuthAdel

Hi All,

I'm TTC again after my miscarriage in Dec 07. *sigh* got to wait for at least 10 days before testing.... arrrrggghhh....waiting is no fun.

Hello. this thread so quiet le. sigh.. I just tested with a cheap watson brand cost only $5.70. first line dark, second line faint line. got two lines.. but wonder why faint.. so this positive may be a false one? hmm... if last period is 14th, means i still got 8 more days to the next period le. so early show positive meh? ..........
Hey Cheeky,

How was it, My auntie came last month... so sad... just found out my cycle was 35 days not 28 days... so another week or so before i know if i kena the babydust....how about you/.

babystarlet

hiya,me also new to this forum.Planning for a baby rat too.end of this week is my expected mensus date,still waiting.I prefer a yr end baby.
seems like most of you prefer a baby minnie?

me also started taking folic acid abt 3 mths ago and have been taking supplements for some time liao to have good health so that have a healthy body to prepare for pregnancy.

sweety

Me still waiting. Still no news. :(

Tried all kinds of patterns and methods also no use.

Think have to let nature takes its course liao.