Anybody feeding their baby Friso?

Hi

Wanna ask mommies who are feeding their baby Friso. Can I know if the scoop volume is the same for different stages, or are the scoops of different size?

apollo

the scoop size is the same. iirc, 1 scoop to 30ml water for friso FM. if u're unsure, there is instruction behind the tin.

The instructions behind the tin states different weight per scoop for stage 1, 2 and 3. Only stage 3 and 4 are the same. If same size why is the weight different?

apollo

The instructions behind the tin states different weight per scoop for stage 1, 2 and 3. Only stage 3 and 4 are the same. If same size why is the weight different?
weight?? u mean diffe baby's weight nd diffe amount??? if u mean this, den u can ignore the instructions alrdy. cos i nv follow at all. every babies nd diffe amount of milk, hw to follow the one stated on the tin?

and whether the scoop SIZE is same anot, i tot it is pretty obvious to diffenciate?

I'm referring to the weight of the milk powder per scoop. For stage 1 I think is 4.3 g or something. But stage 3 is 6.1 g. So I'm wondering izzit why the difference.

apollo

I'm referring to the weight of the milk powder per scoop. For stage 1 I think is 4.3 g or something. But stage 3 is 6.1 g. So I'm wondering izzit why the difference.
oh.. u mean the amount of the powder.. i tot the WEIGHT..if is regarding hw much water to add into hw many scoop of FM, just follow whatever is stated in the tin. if it states add 30ml to 1 scoop, den just follow... i'm sure the instruction is clearly stated behind the tin.

Ting

yeah pin is on friso since NB til now she is taking friso 4.
what weight? what amt?? just follow the instructions on the tin correct alr lorr.

Phoebii Cheng

Yes the scoop is the same for all stages.....previously the old Friso for big tins, they give bigger scoops, but now all the scoop the same....my son has been on Friso too

As for the weight of the powder, I think my guess is Friso 1 and 2 when bb younger the amt of powder is per scoop is lesser, for bigger bb need more nutrients so amt per scoop is more????

NIisme

i only know that Friso's scoop is slightly bigger den other brand's scoops. (like mamil gold, similac)