anybody give birth b4 the scheduled csect.

llcyahoo

Hi, one more wk to my scheduled csect but i can feel contraction pain now n baby is v low. can't move alot v painful. scare she might come out earlier then the schedule date.

autumn82

For Iggy, I delivered 1 week b4 scheduled c-sect. My waterbag just burst, no other symptoms. So just called gynae and he asked us to go down to hospital for delivery. :)

TANZHENZHI

Hi llcyahoo, if the pain is unbearable i suggest you faster go hospital.. She might be on the way ;) Good Luck! Hope to hear good news from you soon. :001_302:

BbpHir3

i delivered a day b4 tjhe scheduled induce for ds..
for dd, i haven got the chance to schedule anything at all..

apollo

i asked my gynae the same qns b4 i delivered. my gynae told me i will go for emergency c-sect instead if contraction comes 1st.. or even try for normal delivery if can =)

llcyahoo

i asked my gynae the same qns before i delivered. my gynae told me i will go for emergency c-sect instead if contraction comes 1st.. or even try for normal delivery if can =)
yes, gynae said charge extra $200 for E csect, so keep telling my gal to ta han 1st. hahaha. is it horrible when pushing in to the OT? so hubby wait outside? start to scare now.