Anybody have tried Blackmore Conceive Well Gold?

Mizzy

I have read a lot of articles regards Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold and a few of my friends have recommended it to me.
Have anybody tried it before?
I have read the instructions on the box, but it does not really help.
It didn't state when we should be taking the pills, before/after/during period How often to eat the pills, etc.
Hence, I'm a bit doubtful.
Anybody can help?

Dragontail

Was taking it and many ladies are too.

I did get preggie after consuming it before.

Just take every single day. Dont need to stop during AF. This means the box can last you 4 weeks exactly. Take the two pills everyday. If you find them too big to swallow, you can take one pill in the day and one after dinner.

One advice is take it after a full meal. Most ladies may feel nausea after popping those in. So a full meal prior to it should help.

Mizzy

I have just started eating them for 2 days and now I'm having my period.
So, I was worried if the pills caused my cycle to be early.

Thank you for your advise.
I will continue with the pills and hopefully there will be some good news. :)

And also, you can start any day of your cycle. Dont need to be strict on this too.

ristymisty

So glad you asked, I am thinking about getting this too. If we take BMCWG, does this mean that we no need to take extra folic acid? I still have tablets of folic acid left from Unity.

littlehamster

if u take CW then dun take folic as inside got folic acid already.. if u scared during menses u eat CW is a waste, then just take folic acid lo

Domokun

if you take CW then dont take folic as inside got folic acid already.. if you scared during menses you eat CW is a waste, then just take folic acid

Hi, me n my hub have been trying for a few mths but was not successful. As we really wish to have a baby soon, is blackmores really effective? And can I consume while having my menses? Really appreciate someone can help. Thanks!

morningstarz

R2

Never tried blackmore. But several friends of mine tried R2 and got pregnant after 3-4 months. They tried for 3-4 years before that.

jadeite

Conceive well does not help you conceive.. It merely preps your body for conception, providing you with the vitamins etc.

maisarasara

I remember taking it and I had anovulatory cycle. I ended up having breakthrough bleeding! Don't fix what's not broken. That means if you have regular cycles and ovulate on your own, you don't need this. I guess the dosage of the vitamins and minerals does not work well with me. :/

cuttiz

After married tried 2 months no result so we took the natural takes its course route. Nothing happen. After months we decided to really plan one and I was on conceive well gold for 1mth before trying and Hub was on Blackmore mens performance multi vitamins. I got pregnant after it on one try with the help of ovulation test kit.

kimberlyfrance

I bought CW Gold 2 days ago and every time I take it in the morning before breakfast, feel so nauseous. Just wanna throw up. Is it normal? Hubby is taking blackmores men's performans multi vitamin as well :) thanks all!

Dragontail

It's norm because you take it BEFORE breakfast. To avoid, I take it right after lunch (or any meal of the day which is your fullest). You want to avoid empty or half empty stomach when taking CW. The nausea feeling is horrid so I hope a full stomach method will help you too.

kimberlyfrance

It's norm because you take it BEFORE breakfast. To avoid, I take it right after lunch (or any meal of the day which is your fullest). You want to avoid empty or half empty stomach when taking CW. The nausea feeling is horrid so I hope a full stomach method will help you too.

Okay! I'll try tomorrow! How long have you been taking? :)

Dragontail

I was on it in my first or 2nd box and I bfped (though not viable). I'm sure there are many other factors too. After that I continued for many months but no luck so I rather stopped. No longer taking it for at least half year.

kimberlyfrance

Sorry what do you mean not viable for your bfp? Any plans to see doctor? I just came back from polyclinic to get referral letter to see a fertility doctor in kk hospital. They say when it comes to fertility doctor or baby stuff, kk still the best and of course way cheaper than private gynae's

Dragontail

I miscarried unfortunately.

Yes, done series of tests and fertility treatment, including ivf at KKH . Still waiting for my pot of gold.

The ttc thread has more info if you like to find out more about fertility treatments.

kimberlyfrance

Oh I'm so sorry for your loss. There's definitely hope! Yup I read a few from this thread. That's why I decided to go KK. I was on TCM and I'm not saying its not good. It helped my body a lot and kinda 'fix' the not so good stuff. But still no success.
waiting for your good news dear! :)

kimberlyfrance

Oh by the way! May I ask, did your menses duration became shorter? It's the first time I took, any my period usually lasts 5-6 days but this time it lasted only 3 days. So I got worried.