Anybody have tried Blackmore Conceive Well Gold?

kimberlyfrance

Yes it worked! I feel slight nausea only but it did went away immediately. I hope nothing's wrong! Cos I took the pill on my 1st day of at actually.

Dragontail

That's good.

Yes you can start CW anytime of the cycle. Whichever day, it shouldnt be the cause of your shortened af. Could be stress or just one off thing. Monitor for next cycle cycle.

melbaby

For my #1 I got pregnant after 3 months of taking Blackmore Conceived Well Gold. Currently for my#2 I got pregnant after 1 box. I have extra 3 boxes, cos didn't expect to get preg so fast, so anyone wants I can let these boxes go at cheaper price. You can WA/ sms me at 83339093 :)

greylim

i have 2 boxes Blackmores Conceive Well Gold to sell as i think my body not suitable for it. My menstruation period is normal around 28-30 days per cycle and i am trying to conceive. Hence, i bought the BCWG to prepare my body for conceive. However, my period was late 2-3 weeks after i consumed it. Anyone have the same experience?

I have 2 unopened boxes. Does anyone want to buy from me?

Engracia

Hi are you still selling it?
i have 2 boxes Blackmores Conceive Well Gold to sell as i think my body not suitable for it. My menstruation period is normal around 28-30 days per cycle and i am trying to conceive. Hence, i bought the BCWG to prepare my body for conceive. However, my period was late 2-3 weeks after i consumed it. Anyone have the same experience?

I have 2 unopened boxes. Does anyone want to buy from me?

rach31

hi, selling 1 brand new unopen box + 3 unopen slabs of blackmores conceive well gold. Total 49 pills. Selling as I am conceiving and will not require. Pls PM me for details.

Ems

Hello. I'm in my late 30's and I used Blackmore's Conceive Well Gold. I consume the 2 pills after breakfast because it does make me feel a bit nauseous. After almost 1.5 months I conceived and I'm 6 weeks pregnant now. I continued taking BCWG since it has a good amount of folic acid. It also did not affect my menstrual period while i was on it