Anybody in Taiwan?

thea

I know it's a far cry....the number of foreigners here in taiwan, even in taipei is sooooooo few. BUT, if there are any of you out there, singaporeans or not....mummies to be or mummies already, please do reply to this thread!

annie

not really little. i WAS living in taiwan n gave birth to my girl there.. i met about 4 singaporeans there as well. 3 of them has already left(me too of cos) but i think one of them is still there.. where are u staying?

thea

Hi Annie,

Just checked back on this post :p after so many months...
I think i read off somewhere that you're based in Japan now? :) Hope you're settling well there. I'm staying at Da-an District, near Xinyi Road...I've spoken to Fiona who's married to a Taiwanese and she's been very helpful! :) She has 2 kids now. Let me know if you have someone to introduce me to! :) THANKS!

Thea

MR300909

Alpha Male
HiThe,

Im a DTB. Mummy n me had been to taiwan like for quite a number of times and we realli like it there. To the extent that we are thinking if its possible to uproot ourselevs, go over and get a job or something. BUt most jobs posted online are looking for teachers...which is not our area...

hows living in taiwan like? any advice? :)

I know it's a far cry....the number of foreigners here in taiwan, even in taipei is sooooooo few. BUT, if there are any of you out there, singaporeans or not....mummies to be or mummies already, please do reply to this thread!

ls.ting

Hi Annie,

Just checked back on this post :p after so many months...
I think i read off somewhere that you're based in Japan now? :) Hope you're settling well there. I'm staying at Da-an District, near Xinyi Road...I've spoken to Fiona who's married to a Taiwanese and she's been very helpful! :) She has 2 kids now. Let me know if you have someone to introduce me to! :) THANKS!

Thea
Hi Thea, hope u able to help me... i will be going to taipei with my 20 months old baby. Thinking to bring lots of baby stuff and food there.. coz my baby very prone to diarrhea so i'm quite worried abt the food there. He is so picky abt food and i usually give him porridge and rice with soup. Hubby told me not to bring the slow cooker and some ingredient there to cook. I'm very headache now.. i wonder if the nestle brown rice cereal, yoplait baby yogurt and other food are selling there.. similar to sg one but not taiwan version... Thanks..

belladee

Hihi,

just trying my luck. Are there any sg mums in Taiwan now? I've relocated here with my family for 2 mths so far. Will be here for a while before returning home. Would be happy to connect with fellow sg mummies.