Anybody like to watch Hong Kong TVB Drama Serials?

shinexuan

I wanted to follow Gong Xin Ji acty, but hor, watch until halfway i find it boring leh... so i switched to the Korean drama series... currently on Channel U one... Cruel temptations, and WOW! i got addicted to it wor! its nice and i love it! but long, its 129 epi... me currently at 98 epi liaoz....

watch how the poor gal who managed to survive after her hubby attempted to murder with help of the mistress.. watch how she came back 'alive' and step by step take revenge... she is so beautiful.... love her eyes and hair style man! hahah...

for mummies who wanna watch this, hee, cos its 129 epi, so it can be draggy lo... need time and patient.. and cant always skip cos its really interesting for most of the epi... see how they plot and 'hai' each other, quite exciting i think... :)

Last edited:

Ottermum

I also like TVB serials...

but i'm the choosy type...don't watch all the shows...depends on the actors...stories not important just the actors...hee...

i SUPER like Raymond Lam林峰 n Linda Chung钟嘉欣!!!! really hope they can be an item but according to the tabloids, Raymond's interested in Linda but she rejects him!!!!!!

so i'm hoping at least they can star in another serial together again...i love to see them be a couple again!!!!!:tlaugh:

CanCanMum

i haben rent the show coz i dddink haben reach all episodes yet haha

i m the kind who hate to wait for upcoming episodes one ahah~~~

momi

Anyone still following TVB dramas? Recent good ones:

A Fistful of Stances (Good)
In the Eye of the Beholder (Very good)
Suspects in Love (Currently watching, ok ok)

msblur

Anyone still following TVB dramas? Recent good ones:

A Fistful of Stances (Good)
In the Eye of the Beholder (Very good)
Suspects in Love (Currently watching, ok ok)

I too love watching HKG drama serial. Hubby usually will download the drama in the harddisc, den we can watch slowly. Recently juz finished watching 'tie ma xun qiao', with actor Zheng jia ying & Yang yi. :) This show is nice, recommended! :)

January84

I like I like. Im following the "EU" 9pm. but mostly watch the 12am repeat or the sunday full 5 episode de..
anyone watch anot?

lynnie85

January84, Hi 5..I also catching that EU also.. soon to end...awaiting for the finale..haha...I always love Hong Kong TVB Drama more than local production...

jojoki

me watching fly with me now.. a bt corny the costume n storyline.. but who ask me to be ada choi fan!! so must watch! haha.. dun like moses image in tis movie..

msblur

me watching fly with me now.. a bt corny the costume n storyline.. but who ask me to be ada choi fan!! so must watch! haha.. dont like moses image in tis movie..

Hi,

Im watching Fly with me nw too! Though im a fan of Moses, but i dun like this image in this movie. :(

any1 catching the 幕后大老爷 and 桌球天王 now???? a little bit lame but its a good waste of them.............. =p

In 桌球天王 any1 nothice that when the shots close up on zheng shao qiu.. his complexion is pprettty.....bad............ think it goes with age ba

oh ya and the recently ended show '学警狙击' also pretty good man! i like the 'laughing' really didn't tot of him as an undercover b4 hand............
and the bad guy.........wats his name??? i love his character and white hair ............. woah......... some man just looks better when they age

msblur

Me & hubby are super fans of TVB dramas. Juz finished the show 'Shi gong xi an', am nw watching 'nu ren zhui tong'. Nice show...:)

'Tan qing shuo an' is a nice show, esp i like the actress Yang Yi! :)

Gladys

I start to have interest in watch Hong Kong, Taiwan drama show. But maybe I'm outdated . Anyone know which website can watch the drama show free. Is anyone watch the 4.30pm to 5.30pm show "Shen Ji Miao Suan Liu Bo Wen"?