anyone apply anti-cellulite cream during pregnancy?

vivikool

I am now going to 26 weeks and oh boy, my thighs are "packed" with cellulite! So far i have been using stretchmark cream only. Is it ok to apply anti-cellulite creams on the thighs and buttock?

Quite worried that it will get worse as weeks go by... and difficult to get rid after birth.

I am now going to 26 weeks and oh boy, my thighs are "packed" with cellulite! So far i have been using stretchmark cream only. Is it ok to apply anti-cellulite creams on the thighs and buttock?

Quite worried that it will get worse as weeks go by... and difficult to get rid after birth.
Nope. nope, nope... anti cellulite cream cannot be used when you are pregnant!

CanCanMum

hi vivikool babe~~~

u cannot use anti cellulites cream now.....leave it for after birth~~

coz the creams release toxins into blood stream.....and its harmful to unborn baby~~~

neber too late after birth.....gonna bear wif it first :001_302::001_302::001_302:

AngieC

I'm on the same boat. Today I looked at my behind in the mirror and what horror it was!! to see all that fat on my butt and all the cellulite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So depressing...

any exercise we can do now to help with the situation?

CanCanMum

OMG~~~yeah its depressing but theres not a single type of toning exercise we can do now except pregnancy pilates which does not help in cellulites at all~~~strenuous exercises are out for the moment so practically nothing......

best to avoid those full length mirrors for now :p

erm......after pregnancy can go for those cellulite wraps and anti-cellulites cream...will help quite a bit.

CanCanMum

the sales lady said its safe to breast feed but to play safe i did not continue breastfeeding oso firstly i din have enuff milk and secondly really canx stand my figure after birth :p

the anti cellulites cream has an active ingredient tat is caffeine, which helps to breakdown cellulites.

but many of my friends slimmed down with breastfeeding which releases oxytoxin to contract the womb. So a beta way of slimming down is still breastfeed exclusively if u r able to.

the sales lady said its safe to breast feed but to play safe i did not continue breastfeeding also firstly i did not have enuff milk and secondly really canx stand my figure after birth :p

the anti cellulites cream has an active ingredient that is caffeine, which helps to breakdown cellulites.

but many of my friends slimmed down with breastfeeding which releases oxytoxin to contract the womb. So a beta way of slimming down is still breastfeed exclusively if you are able to.
Wah, can can mummy, I now total breasfeeding but never lose at all lor :(

CanCanMum

Wah, can can mummy, I now total breasfeeding but never lose at all :(
hi mich babe~~~

u feelin beta le mahh? I read yr earlier posting~~

oh i din slim down and not enuff milk oso so i gave up lols~~~and went for the anti cellulites cream.....but now become fatter again wahahahahha~~~

but u looked like those smaller build in yr picture lehhh.....shd be able to slim down after some time laa....some of my friends slimmed down after 6 months leiii.....

superberry

You can safely use Tolpa Anti-cellulite lotion designed for the Mums that helps to eliminate and prevent formation of cellulite and improve uneven skin texture during pregnancy and after childbirth. So now you can start and target the problem areas early.

Ingredients
TOŁPA peat. ®, Vitamin E, moisturizing and regenerating avocado oil, soothing allantoin, glycerin

0% – allergens/artificial colors
YES – natural colors/plants active ingredients/physiological pH/Recyclable packaging