Anyone been to Korea for plastic surgery?

Ting

hmm, i haven done any surgery.
but i think their most common ones r dbl eyelid surgery.

earlene29

Hmm.. I've made my reservation with bk dongyang in Korea. Anyone heard abt him?.. Think he's quite famous for their local and in asia..

Ting

if he is famous, maybe u can try to google his name n see if any results?
but plastic surgery is very common in korea, think almost everyone does it..
my fren even told me the doc give disc, do one eye then free one eye thingy.
n for the students there, their rewards for gd results, some parents offer to pay for their surgery.

earlene29

if he is famous, maybe you can try to google his name n see if any results?
but plastic surgery is very common in korea, think almost everyone does it..
my friend even told me the doc give disc, do one eye then free one eye thingy.
n for the students there, their rewards for good results, some parents offer to pay for their surgery.
Yes, did my research. Juz wanna know if anyone here heard abt him.

hakisumi

in korea.. plastic surgery is given as a graduation gift from parents to kids..
its so common....
almost every korean got a face job done!!

diymummy

Wow.. flying over? Is it actually cheaper to pay for the air tix and accomm and all as compared to doing it in SG?

koreanfashion

do you know, severial days ago a chinese girl died in a plastic surgery hospital! so just be calm to plastic surgery , the risk is realily big!

diane21

I had nose surgery but from Miami instead of Korea a few month ago. In my experience, everyone has pain after surgery. Usually the pain medication helps tremendously. But after that surgery i am happy with my look.Thanks!! miami fat grafting

Last edited:

joeyk90

go korea for plastic surgery seems quite common but looking for the correct one is the main concern.there are too many fake hospital/clinic offering services.oh ya,can share the post-op outcomes with us,for those who have done it?tks any1 heard before smps?

I haven't been to Korea and I haven't had plastic surgery there, but my friend did, and she didn't like it at all. The quality of the anaesthetic did not suit her, and the stitches did not heal for a long time. So I decided to do the operation in America. All the instruments are disposable and sterile, and the doctors are very good. I was very worried, but my friend supported me. She found the best plastic clinic. He showed me how things would go and what I would look like in the end. I've had surgery and I feel fine. Here it is, the best clinic cosmeticsurgeryforyou.com

Last edited: