Anyone been to Pasir Ris Kids Kampong?

camom

If u wanna go fishing in the longkang, I think it's abt $11 per hour. For feeding, it's $1 per pkt. Each child must be accompanied by 1 adult.

autumn82

is it fun for kids? still procrastinatin to bring pin there... :D
fun in a sense, they don't catch fish in longkang nowadays nor feed fishes daily. :p See rabbits and ducks and birds.. blahblah..

Can go once or twice.. :)

Mama Ina

Wah!! Got hor this kind of place... New place i had learn today.. Cool shud try go one day..

Ting

fun in a sense, they dont't catch fish in longkang nowadays nor feed fishes daily. :p See rabbits and ducks and birds.. blahblah..

Can go once or twice.. :)
can touch the animals anot??
haha.
i rmb when i was very young we went to this farm thingy can carry the bunnies n such...

autumn82

haha.
i rmb when i was very young we went to this farm thingy can carry the bunnies n such...
Errr... We touched the fishes.. Other than that, didnt touch anything else.. Wahahaha. :p I dun wanna get my hand bit by the ducks. :tlaugh:

autumn82

haha.
Errr... We touched the fishes.. Other than that, didnt touch anything else.. Wahahaha. :p I dont wanna get my hand bit by the ducks. :tlaugh:

If u wanna touch bunny, come my place. :p 1hr $5. Wahahahaha

camom

Cannot touch, except the fish... The chickens are so ferocious, they put up a plastic pane in the chicken coop

nora23

Been there for e 1st time last sunday. Hmm nutin much I must say, my gal enjoyed feeding n touching e fishes. Guess dats e highlight of the trip haha.