Anyone due in April or May 2008?

yeah, i think I am going to let my son wear my daughter's baby clothes, but some really can't, cos have sweet princess or little flower and they are all pink! Sigh.....so must spend some on clothes again..

naze

No choice, have to spend money on your son's clothings, if not when you bring him out wearing Jie-Jie's clothings, other people might mistaken he's a girl. More worst right ?

Haha Naze,

That's true! But when my daughter was younger, despite wearing pink from head to toe, people still think she is a boy cos she has no hair, will be hilarious if people think my son is a daughter, but yes i have decided to buy some boy clothes for him :)

maybe just get more boyish clothes hehe, so pple will not think the bb is a girl;)..

by the way have you'll already got ideas what name to give your bb?

Just checked with my FIL over the weekends and he is not too happy with the name, so maybe need to find a new name...sigh..

trulyjava

Some shop sells very cheap like Song Song, export shop or even pasar malam. For kids I think it is enough.

cherishbebe

my whole name list is oso rejected by my hubby. Be chinese name or english name!
I did not give my PIL go thru, i scare that later they want to go for shifu for name, which i dun like.

Now we are waiting for my FIL, he wil check the name and get back to us. Unless the name really very awful sounding, we normally will accept. Normally he will give us some suggestions but the final decision lies with us.