Anyone due in April or May 2008?

Wow Dragontooth86,

First baby sure very excited one hor! Good luck and take care? You mean you haven't seen your gynae before? Don't worry i am sure he will be nice :)

Hi Dragontooth86,

For my first child, i had natural birth without epidural just gas. So for my second one, if i can i think i will want natural birth too! don't know keeping my fingers crossed!

I think by next visit can know the sex of the baby, quite excited? Are you hoping for a boy or gal? I want another gal if possible! :)

Wow so exciting Dragontooth86! You must keep us post on the gender of your baby! Good luck!!

Hey Naze...you are going to Mt Alvernia, heard that the service there very good is it true?

naze

Not bad as my first delivery to my DD last year. The nurses are quite friendly overall. But I hate one of the mid wife who was very cu lu.

hi hi Naze,

I quite like KK, cos i feel that the mid wives very experience and also my gynae was there throughout and i feel very safe though the pain is horrible! I had natural birth without any painkiller for my first one what about you?

Anyone opting for natural birth? Heard that second one the delivery is even faster. Is it true?

naze

Helo Smurferoos,

I also go without epidural but I got the thigh jab, is it counted as painkiller ?

How long was your labourpain ? Mine was about 5hrs.

One of my friend given birth 1 month ago, her second labourpain was 3hrs. so far hoh...she said no time for any painkillers.

hi hi,

I don't know about the thigh injection, yeah like you, my labour only 40 mins! Once the gynae break my water bag, the labour really progress very quickly! So no time for any pain killer!

SO the nurse joke, for my second child, once a little pain must come in immediately, else give birth in the cab.

Hi hi,

I think alot of male babies being born in May next year! Me also having a baby boy, just hope he wil be healthy!! That's all i ask for! :)

naze

hi hi,

I don't know about the thigh injection, yeah like you, my labour only 40 mins! Once the gynae break my water bag, the labour really progress very quickly! So no time for any pain killer!

SO the nurse joke, for my second child, once a little pain must come in immediately, else give birth in the cab.
Hi,

So far everyone is mentioning epidural is a painkiller but no one mention about the thigh injection. Wah so good, me have to go through 5 hours of labour pain. Do you exericse alot during your first pregnancy ? how come your labour so fast ?

good for u....we shall wait next year May then know.

Hi NAze,

Yeah! I am not to sure about thigh injection! So you also opting for natural birth this time round?

I really hope my labour will be quick this time round, then maybe i don't need painkiller, i told my hubby and he says i am mad to go without epidural, see first lah...

naze

Hi NAze,

Yeah! I am not to sure about thigh injection! So you also opting for natural birth this time round?

I really hope my labour will be quick this time round, then maybe i don't need painkiller, i told my hubby and he says i am mad to go without epidural, see first lah...
Hi Smurferoos,

Yes, faster recovery except after delivery, the pain of stitches & pulse that made me scared.

Me 2, hope mine is less than 5 hours, hopefully our labour pains are like stomache & pass out motion fast. Hope I dont need the thigh injection this time round.

Hi Smurferoos,

Yes, faster recovery except after delivery, the pain of stitches & pulse that made me scared.

Me 2, hope mine is less than 5 hours, hopefully our labour pains are like stomache & pass out motion fast. Hope I dont need the thigh injection this time round.
Hi naze,

this is your 1st child ar?

Hi Naze,

Yeah just hope to have a speedy delivery! BTW have you done the triple blood test, i did it on Tuesday and i am still waiting for the hospital to call me regarding the results! Very Anxious!