Anyone due in April or May 2008?

naze

Hi Naze,

Yeah just hope to have a speedy delivery! BTW have you done the triple blood test, i did it on Tuesday and i am still waiting for the hospital to call me regarding the results! Very Anxious!
Hi Smurferoos,

Yes, speedy delivery & recovery. Yes, done end of last month. Gynae still hasnt call me. Hope everything is alrite. Can you feel your baby's movement ?

naze

Helo Smurferoos,

Wah so good, how I wish my girl is like your son...my girl is not so active, abit worried.

Maybe you can try talking to him, said you feel pain when he kicked you hard ?

Hi,

Hyper active in the stomach still ok, when come out handling will be difficult, maybe he is still small, so the kick still not painful, maybe when he is bigger it is a different story.

Don't worry too much, you can try gently patting your stomach, maybe she will kick and play with you :)

naze

Thanks Smurferoos,

Great mind thinks alike. Hyper active in our stomach are ok but when we deliver them, hope we can handle them, dont drive us to the wall.

Thank you. Yes, hoping to feel her movement everynow & then.

Hi Naze,

Yeah with my first daughter, i am already driven to the wall very frequently! 2 gals should be easier to manage! now with a son, i am afraid that next time they will fight! sigh...

Hi Dragonteeth86,

Congrats on your boy! Yeah, i think boys more playful and active! :) MY son kicks me all the time, luckily now still small, next time 3rd tri, i think it will be very painful...:p

usually when you have 1 child they will play alone, till the next child comes along..:)

naze

Hi Naze,

Yeah with my first daughter, i am already driven to the wall very frequently! 2 gals should be easier to manage! now with a son, i am afraid that next time they will fight! sigh...
Hi Smurferoos,

My friends told me this is part & parcel of their growing stage. Let's try to encourage each other on this so that we will feel better.

So, it's holiday soon, any plans for x'mas? Now with a baby, so hard to go out and enjoy and to make matters worse, my hubby has to work on x'mas. sigh....any suggestion?

naze

So, it's holiday soon, any plans for x'mas? Now with a baby, so hard to go out and enjoy and to make matters worse, my hubby has to work on x'mas. sigh....any suggestion?
Maybe you want to throw a "pot-luck" party at home with your friends ? Is easy for you, you dont have to cook so much food ?

The other day i had a party at my place, some neighbours can to my house and we had quite a fun time, the kids had games and also food and exchange present, today will be bringing my daughter out for family x'mas dinner! what about you?

MErry Christmas!

applerenee

Hi

Congrats to all mothers to be..
my EDD is on 18 April was gynae - Jocelyn Wong from ACJ. will be giving birth to a girl at TMC. :Dancing_wub: 1st baby...

Junetan28

Hi,

I am due in 7th May? Any mummy out there due in April or May? Let's share and give each other support! :)
Hi, all...This is my first time into this forum.

Hope to pick up useful info, as this is my 1st baby. Abit nervous and worried about what to do.

I will be due in 23rd April 08 and it will be a princess.

hi Applerenee and Junetan28,

Congrats! Baby gal, that's so nice, you can now buy lots of beautiful dresses and clothes for them! I can't resist buying for my daughter!

Now my second one is a son, i spend less, cos most of the time will wear clothes from my daughter unless it is really ultra feminine! hahaha...