Anyone eat macdonalds, pizzahut or kfc & took cold drinks during confinement ?

JOANNA-

U took cold drinks as well ??
sometimes i feel tired of eating confinement food tat i even skipped my lunch . =)

Queenbabe

Me! :tlaugh::tlaugh: i eat Mos burger & drink their iced milk tea.... i dont know is it good anot but i just cannot control.

camom

Me... Delifrance counted or not?? I ate the cold sandwiches there for lunch during the period bb was hospitalised.

I am also the one who sneaked an ice cold sprite into the room during confinement

JOANNA-

Me! :tlaugh::tlaugh: i eat Mos burger & drink their iced milk tea.... i dont know is it good anot but i just cannot control.

Haha ! Cos confinement food is all heaty food lor~ I oso feel like drinking cold drinks but have to control.. but dunno whether can drink those fruit tree fresh kind of apple juice anot ? Somemore e weather is killing me now..

BbpHir3

only thing i ate was filet~~ MIL sae can.. hahaha..

n i took a few sneak sips of coke (sometimes at night when everyone's aslp) =p

Triquetra

I did and all the time :D
I did not have a proper confinement, no help or anything so have to go with the most convenient ways~

Last edited:

diymummy

you took cold drinks as well ??
sometimes i feel tired of eating confinement food that i even skipped my lunch . =)
Yessss.. I took cold drinks. LOL. Coke! Coz came with the Mac meal mahh... LOL!! I also went to Cafe Cartel to eat Carbonara. LOL.

Phoebii Cheng

You r not suppose to drink cold stuff or any other food other than confinement food

Cold drink esp will make ur u feel here pain there pain next time, or wind in the tummy....I was told

But I guess it depends on individual to follow or not, some does some don't...

sugarcookie

I had McDonald's about 2 hours after my baby was born! I just had the worst craving ever.

Took cold drinks during my confinement too.

It's really up to you.

JOANNA-

You r not suppose to drink cold stuff or any other food other than confinement food

Cold drink esp will make your you feel here pain there pain next time, or wind in the tummy....I was told

But I guess it depends on individual to follow or not, some does some dont't...
Ya.. its up to individual..

D

Dream*Mum

at the delievery suite after i give birth to my girl and waiting for my bed room for more than 3 hrs (baby out 10pm bedroom ready at 2am =.=) i damn hungry i tell my husband to buy macdonald for me. i eat 1 chicken burger and 1 ice lemon tea ^.^ i did not vomit at cos the nurse told me i will vomit if i eat.

my confinement never do at all cos my mother-in-law have cancer need to look after the baby myself due to the hospital bill for the mother and medicine and theropy so can't affort confinement lady at all my own mother need to work. my confinement food i cook myself or never eat at all.

nothing much happen to me just that i need to slim down only

Verona's

hehe took twice , but was in late confinement le ~
cold drinks i only have a few sips , i did try drinking water felt bloated so i only drink when i am tooo thristy :)

jojoki

me after delivery drink cold milk cold soya milk ,etc later on during confinement period also eat fast food.. me neva kai hau. eat anything