Anyone else finding strange and unrelated Linkedin connection invites from (fake) Asian ladies from the States?

Hi all,

I own a certain small website that helps users identify salaries on Seek and on the website, it contains my Linkedin profile.

I'm noticing that once or twice a week, I'm getting Linkedin connection invites from unknown, seemly fake profiles of Asian ladies - mainly from the US.

Is this some sort of new scam? Will they try to sell me their new cryptocurrency ICO if I confirm the connection?
I've attached some examples below and have edited out their faces and names in case they are genuine people.

Is anyone getting this sort of connection requests?

JaneBower

Most likely, this is a scam. In any case, if you need to find clients through LinkedIn, you will do it yourself. And it's very easy with this social network because it has such features as Outreach lagrowthmachine.com. LinkedIn Outreach is all about sending tailored messages to the right people. You will need to carefully choose who you are going to contact and segment your prospects based on criteria such as company size, job title, or location. It is very easy to increase the number of leads and sales opportunities with it.