anyone engaged confinment lady from PEM confinement agency?

jaslinekho

Hi all,

I agree a good confinement nanny is very hard to engaged and i would like to share my experience with my confinement nanny. But PEM COnfinement Nanny Agency is great with their services.My CL is from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency, she was recommended from my Boss too! Initially we have some doubts about her experiences but she soon familiarize herself and is a great help to us.

The day she was arrived, i was discharge from the hospital, after putting my baby to sleep, she was introduced to me, my parents-in-law, my elder son and my hubby... next, she prepare my bath water with herbals, tea and getting ready to cook dinner. I show her around my house and taught her how to use the vacuum cleaner, washing machine, stove and other electrical appliances and then kitchen and also the laundry area. After my bath, i went to take rest, When I woke up at my dinner time and it was amazed that she cooked for the whole family and she took care of my baby and also gave some advise how to breast-feed to my baby. During at night time also she took care of everything. As the week goes by, my baby is able to latch well and her confinement food was really superb. On the third week, she also taught my maid baby handling skills and show patience towards my elder boy. She also gets along well with my both my parents-in-law. During the last week, I was worried that my baby 'hooked' to latching on during feeding, I asked her to help me ,she took care
during the process and I'm really please with her performance.

As our family members really appreciate her help rendered. Till now, my parents-in-law still mentioned about her during our conversation.

She was indeed a great help and I really wish mummies could get this kind of help during your confinement period.

Hi gemmielim,

You are very lucky because you got a good nanny from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency. Actually PEM provides a nannies which are having good knowledge in doing confinement and they are very helpful in doing house works also like cooking for our family, washing cloths of our family... We really thankful to PEM Confinement Nanny Agency for providing a good services to their customers.

gemmielim

Hi gemmielim,

You are very lucky because you got a good nanny from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency. Actually PEM provides a nannies which are having good knowledge in doing confinement and they are very helpful in doing house works also like cooking for our family, washing cloths of our family... We really thankful to PEM Confinement Nanny Agency for providing a good services to their customers.
Thank you for that and every one will not get a good nannies, some are bad ones also. But here PEM Agency are having around 200 nannies which are having good experience in doing confinement. PEM will give training to their nannies that how to do and what to do at the time of confinement. And PEM provides a nannies as customer references.

renatoh

Hi i am new here,

I'd like to tell about PEM Confinement Nanny Agency, PEM is the NO :1 Confinement Agency in Singapore, I used their services for my first confinement. AT the time of my first confinement the nanny was really good one. She did everything for my entire family. She made a good confinement food for me, she prepares a tonics and soups for me. She prepare water to bath for me with the herbals. She took care of bathing to my baby, changing of diaper, at the time of feed and sleep. In the night time also she took care when my baby wake up and crying. Now i am ready for second baby. Now i decided to engage a nanny from PEM too. Because, i have a great experience with PEM Agency for my first confinement.

PEM Agency will provide a good service to their customers. The process of hiring nannies in the PEM is completely different. They will conduct a face-to-face interviews and after hiring them, they will provide a good training under PEM. Once in a year they will conduct a annual health check up to their entire staff, for Hepatitis A, B and HIV. This certifies they are physically fit and able to be gainfully employed. So, staff in the PEM Agency are clean, there is no need to worry.

Any ways PEM provides a good services to all their customers.

gemmielim

Hi i am new here,

I'd like to tell about PEM Confinement Nanny Agency, PEM is the NO :1 Confinement Agency in Singapore, I used their services for my first confinement. AT the time of my first confinement the nanny was really good one. She did everything for my entire family. She made a good confinement food for me, she prepares a tonics and soups for me. She prepare water to bath for me with the herbals. She took care of bathing to my baby, changing of diaper, at the time of feed and sleep. In the night time also she took care when my baby wake up and crying. Now i am ready for second baby. Now i decided to engage a nanny from PEM too. Because, i have a great experience with PEM Agency for my first confinement.

PEM Agency will provide a good service to their customers. The process of hiring nannies in the PEM is completely different. They will conduct a face-to-face interviews and after hiring them, they will provide a good training under PEM. Once in a year they will conduct a annual health check up to their entire staff, for Hepatitis A, B and HIV. This certifies they are physically fit and able to be gainfully employed. So, staff in the PEM Agency are clean, there is no need to worry.

Any ways PEM provides a good services to all their customers.

I heard the things which you was shared about PEM Confinement Nanny Agency. I am also happy wit the services provided by the PEM. Before that at the time of my first confinement i was faced so many problems with the nanny. She didn't cook well even she didn't know how to cook confinement food. She is lazy at work. She always refused my words, that was really horrible to do work with her.

I choose PEM for second one. It was a great experience with the nanny. She really did a great job at me. She cooks well to whole my family. She took care my baby day and night time by bathing, cleaning cloths, feed, changing diapers and also when my baby cries in the night time. She gave a suggestion's to me at the time of BF to my baby. Now my baby is good. I hope every one will get a good nanny from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency for their confinement.

simjamie

Hi I'm new here and i too the customer of PEM Confinement Nanny Agency and i have a nice experience with my Nanny. She was good at cook, she made a different dishes for me everyday. She made a soups for me, she prepares water for my bath with herbals. And also she prepares tonics also. She took care of my baby's bath, feed, washing cloths and changing diapers. But sometimes she was lazy in late nights when my baby cried at night. Apart from that she is very good. After couple of days she was rectified that problem also.

My parents-in-law and my hubby were very happy with the services of the nanny from PEM Agency. Still they are remembering her. Now we are planned to engage a nanny from same agency for my confinement again.

renatoh

Hi,

Here every one is sharing their own experiences with PEM Confinement Nanny Agency, that's really good and useful to others who are in confusion to engage a CL for their confinement.

Some are facing so many problems with their CL's at the time of their confinement like lazy nanny, the CL who dont't know about the confinement food even they dont't know how to cook. Some agencies are providing such kind of nannies for confinement works. Due to them they will get problems. Some times babies also get some kind of problems.

PEM Confinement Nanny Agency will provide a good training to their staff to avoid such kind of problems. The nannies from PEM are trained in cooking of confinement food to mother, taking care to the baby at any time, how to feed baby and bathing of baby. They will provide a good training on above tasks. So, the nannies will serve better to customers.

Here what i am telling is PEM Confinement Nanny Agency is the best nanny agency in Singapore and they are having more than 15years of experience for providing a experienced nannies.

simjamie

Hi,

Here every one is sharing their own experiences with PEM Confinement Nanny Agency, that's really good and useful to others who are in confusion to engage a CL for their confinement.

Some are facing so many problems with their CL's at the time of their confinement like lazy nanny, the CL who dont't know about the confinement food even they dont't know how to cook. Some agencies are providing such kind of nannies for confinement works. Due to them they will get problems. Some times babies also get some kind of problems.

PEM Confinement Nanny Agency will provide a good training to their staff to avoid such kind of problems. The nannies from PEM are trained in cooking of confinement food to mother, taking care to the baby at any time, how to feed baby and bathing of baby. They will provide a good training on above tasks. So, the nannies will serve better to customers.

Here what i am telling is PEM Confinement Nanny Agency is the best nanny agency in Singapore and they are having more than 15years of experience for providing a experienced nannies.

The things you was discussed is correct. Every one is having little bit fear in engaging a CL. Those who are having doubts and confusions, they can leave their confusions because everyone is saying that PEM is best in Singapore for providing confinement nannies. Having good nanny is having good confinement. PEM provides a good nannies so, let us choose PEM confinement and suggest to our friends.

Baileyyeo

Hi I'm new here, i used PEM confinement nanny agency nanny for my confinement recently. The nanny was really did a great job at me. She is very caring, she took care of my baby 24 hours. At any time she will took care when baby starts crying. She was good at cooking. She prepared good confinement food for me and different dishes also. She made soups for me everyday. She took care of baby bathing, changing of diapers. PEM Confinement Nanny Agency is having good experience in providing experienced nannies in Singapore. They will provide a nannies on customer requirements. The nanny was also helpful in household works. She washed clothes of my whole family.

The nannies from PEM are well trained by PEM Confinement Nanny Agency. They will mop the floor, cleans the toilet, wash the clothes of both mother & new born baby and sometime whole family. They will cook good confinement food to mother and family too. They will guide us during the confinement period.

shuxinguo

One of my friend told me that PEM Confinement Nanny Agency is the best confinement nanny agency in Singapore. At that time i didn't accept her words. Now i'm sharing my experience with PEM Confinement Nanny Agency.

PEM Confinement Nanny Agency is the best nanny agency in Singapore. They are having more than 15 years of experience in providing well experienced nannies. They provide a good nanny to me for my confinement. She did a good job for me. Below are the services which she did for me.

Cooking confinement food, She was really good at cooking. She prepared different dishes at my confinement period and soups also. She prepared food to my family also. And also she gave suggestions on do's and dont'ts during confinement period.

Confinement bath, daily she prepared water for my bath using herbals. She took care of my confinement bath and baby bath also.

Laundry for me and my new born baby, daily she washed the clothes of mine and my baby and sometime whole my family also.

Almost daily she mopped floor and washroom. She did a great job at me. I really thankful to PEM for providing good nanny for my confinement.

Lisaang

Hi here i am sharing my beautiful experience with a good nanny from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency. I hired a nanny from PEM because of PEM is best and No:1 confinement agency and they are having 15 years of experience in industry. PEM provides experienced nannies and they provide training to their nannies as per the requirements of the customer. They conduct medical check up to their staff for Hepatitis A,B and HIV. This certifies they are physically fit to work.

I told my requirements to PEM, and they send nanny as per my requirements and she is very good at work. She is workaholic. She never used to sit ideally. She provide 24-hours baby care to my new born baby. She is good at cooking. She made a good confinement food to me with different dishes daily. She made a good tonics and soups for me using the herbals which are given by the PEM agency.

She did washing clothes of my baby and family too. She is very helpful to me in household works also. She gave suggestions to me during the breast feed. She knows that do's and dont't s during confinement period. Really the services are good. PEM provides good services to their customers.

sairah ang

Hi mummies and to be,

For my first confinement i was engaged a nanny who is always taking rest. She did baby bathing and washing cloths of baby. And she made food for me. She made same dishes daily. For my second confinement i was afraid to engage CL due to my first one. One of my friend told me about pem nanny agency, pem was established in 1987 and they are having more than 15 years of experience. They will provide good nannies for our confinements.

After that i was engaged a nanny from pem, she is very good at work. She made good confinement food to me daily with different dishes. She made soups for me daily. 24-hours she took care of my baby. She is very good at work. She took care of baby bath, changing of diapers, washng cloths of mine and my baby. She prepared a good confinement bath for me using the herbal kit and she made tonics also using the herbals. I am very happy with the services of the pem confinement nanny agency.

Fooyubing

Re: anyone engaged confinment lady from PEM confinement agency

Hi I'm new here and i joined here to tell my bad and good experiences during my confinement.

During my first confinement i faced so many problems with my confinement lady. At that time she did baby bathing, washing clothes of my baby. She made confinement food also but she made same dishes daily.

At the time of my second confinement i heard that PEM is best agency for providing confinement ladies in Singapore. I engaged a CL from PEM. She was good at work. She made good confinement food for me with different dishes daily and also she prepared two types of soups daily. She provide 24-hours baby care to my baby. Daily she prepared confinement tub using herbals for my confinement bath. She did great job at me.

PEM is having more than 15 years of experience in industry for providing nannies for confinement. PEM is the best nanny agency in Singapore.

yiling85

Re: anyone engaged confinment lady from PEM confinement agency

Hello to all MTB's

PEM was established in the year 1987, they are having more than 15 years of experience. They provide experienced nannies to their customers. And they will provide training to their nannies as per the customer requirements. And they will conduct annual medical check up to their nannies for Hepatitis A, B and HIV. This certifies that they will fit for job. PEM is the best confinement nanny agency in Singapore.

I tried their services for my confinement. They provide all the services what they told at the time of engaging CL. They provide training to their nannies as per customer requirements. 24-hours baby care is the good one, she took care of baby bath, washing clothes of baby, cleaning after feed, changing diapers. She made good confinement cook for me with different dishes daily. And she made food to my family also. She prepared two types of soups for me daily. She is very helpful to me in household works also. The herbal kit is useful during confinement. By using herbals CL made confinement bath and she made some tonics which are useful for health during confinement period.

agnelee

I engaged a nanny from PEM for my confinement. They provide a nanny as per my requirements. PEM is the best nanny agency in Singapore. PEM provided good services at me like 24-hours baby care, nanny took care of my baby around the clock. Confinement food, nanny was prepared different dishes of confinement food to me and sometimes whole family also. And daily she prepared two types of soups for me. Laundry service, nanny took care of washing clothes of mine, my baby and sometimes my family if needed. She prepared good confinement tub for my bath using herbals which are provided by the agency. She prepared good tonics for me using herbals. The herbals are most useful during confinement period. She mopped the floors and cleans the wash room also. She did grocery shopping for us. And they she gave advices on the do’s and dont’ts during confinement.

The services from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency are very good and useful to us. They provide training to their nannies as per the customer requirements. And they conduct annual medical check up to their nannies for Hepatitis A, B and HIV. This certifies that the nannies are fit to work. So we can engage nanny from PEM Confinement Nanny Agency without any doubts.

Hweeying

Hi everyone,

I engaged a nanny from PEM by hearing that PEM is having more than 15 years of experience in providing confinement nannies in Singapore. They provide training to their nannies as per the requirements of the customer. My CL did a good job. She knows how to cook different dishes during confinement period and she made two types of soups daily. We have to tell them about what to do, then only they will do their work perfectly. She took care of baby bathing, diaper changing, washing clothes of mine and baby. She did everything what i said to her with patience.

hannahyeo

I heard that PEM is the best and no 1 in providing nannies for confinement in Singapore, PEM was established in 1987 and they provide good services to their customers. They provide training to their nannies as per the customer requirements. If anyone wants nanny for confinement try PEM Confinement Nanny Agency. They provide good services like 24 - hour baby care to your baby, Laundry facility for both baby and the mother, Providing herbal kits for customers, Cooking good confinement food for the mother, Preparation of confinement bath using herbals, Advice on the do’s and dont’ts during confinement period, Sweeping and Mopping of the floors. All the services are most useful for us during confinement period. 24-hours baby caring is most important to us. They will take care of baby bathing, changing diapers, cleaning after feed. PEM provides those services to their customers. And some times they provide laundry facility to our whole family. They will also helpful in household works.

lydiagoh83

Hi everyone,

All are saying that PEM is like this and PEM is like that... Most of the people are saying that PEM is good one and having good confinement nannies. Now i will

try their services for for my confinement and i will tell about their services whether they provide good services or not. If they provide good services then

everyone recommend their services to all. So i will try and tell you that the services they are providing is good or not.

wendykho

Hello,

I used PEM Confinement Nanny service in the past. They provide good services at me. They are having good nannies with well experience. PEM provides training to their nannies as per customer requirements and also conduct medical check up annually. As per my requirements i engaged a nanny at the time of my confinement. They provide 24-hours baby care to my new born baby, Laundry for my new born baby and mine, Preparation of confinement food for me with different dishes & confinement bath. My nanny was good at those services. She made good confinement food for me, she made good soups also for me. And she took care of my new born baby round the clock.

alviratan

Hi everyone,

For my first & second confinements i used nannies from different agencies. For my first one nanny made confinement food for me but that was not good and almost daily she made same dishes. For my second one, the nanny was from different agency and made different dishes but that was not tasty too. But they both were good at baby care. They took good care to my babies. Now i am ready for #3. So now i decided to engage a nanny from PEM agency. I heard that PEM provides good services towards their customers and the nannies from PEM are good at cooking. So this time i will use PEM agency for my confinement.

daniellesim

Hello

I am new to this forum. Recently my confinement is completed. Before that i tried to engage good nanny for my confinement. For my previous confinement, the nanny was not good at cooking. For this time i asked to my friends, colleagues and some people who are near to me. All are gave me suggestion about PEM. I saw in many forums about PEM everyone says like PEM is great, PEM is good, PEM is no 1 in Singapore, PEM provides good nannies, good services etc.

Finally i decided to engage nanny from PEM confinement nanny agency. She is looking good, she started work. Daily she made confinement food for me. She made different dishes. The taste of food was better compared to my previous nannies. She made soup for me daily. She prepared confinement tub for my bath. She took care of my baby almost day & night. Overall she did good job at me. I will give rating 3.5 out of 5 for those services.