Anyone experienced discharge leakage?

pkshl

has any mummies here experienced discharge leakage by itself?

this afternoon i was in office sitting down & when i stand up i felt that my skirt was wet, den i saw my seat was also wet, a big round patch. horrified, i quickly walked to the toilet to check, i was so worried, i thought my waterbag burst! but after checking, there was no discharge leaking but the back of my skirt was wet, theres a big round patch there. i quickly call my gyne & went down to see him immediately.

after checking, gyne said i might be having some infection but what sort of infection still not sure, ve to do lab test 1st. . i told him ive been having abominal cramps on & off & my toilet visits are so frequent its almost like every 5mins! meanwhile he scan baby & said waterbag is ok. he assured me the wet patch on my skirt was not the waterbag, he said is some sort of discharge, properly is infection. ve to wait for the test results out 1st den c if i need any mediciation....

im so worried, cos duno wat discharge is that & it can juz flow out like that...at 1st i even thought is urine but is not.... :(

Last edited:

christie06

hi, you're on 15 weeks plus right? i experienced that when im on my 39th week i think... around that stage... at first its like wet in my underwear but when i told my gynea she checked me and said that water bag was intact but after few days my water bag broke...i think your's is a different one because it's too early....just wait for the result... don't worry too much... just update your gyne if you feel any discomfort or pain...

pkshl

hi, you're on 15 weeks plus right? i experienced that when im on my 39th week i think... around that stage... at first its like wet in my underwear but when i told my gynea she checked me and said that water bag was intact but after few days my water bag broke...i think your's is a different one because it's too early....just wait for the result... dont't worry too much... just update your gyne if you feel any discomfort or pain...
yes, im currently 15wks+. Im still very worried abt the discharge thingy cos duno what sort of infection it is. haiz...

apollo

i did experienced lotsa discharge during pregnancy, in fact was thru out the whole pregnancy. but never encounter leakage that will cause my pants/skirt or even the seat to be wet.

when is ur next appt? maybe get the lab tests done and see whether there is any infection.

pkshl

i did experienced lotsa discharge during pregnancy, in fact was thru out the whole pregnancy. but never encounter leakage that will cause my pants/skirt or even the seat to be wet.

when is your next appt? maybe get the lab tests done and see whether there is any infection.
my next appt will be next mth for my detail scan cos i had juz seen my gyne yesterday.

Now im more concerned abt the discharge cos its like on & off will ve it & what i experienced yesterday really frightened me!:eek: along the way to my gyne i was abt to cry cos i was so worried abt my baby, i kept telling baby pls dun frighten mummy!:elvis:

my gyne checked & said the discharge is abit yellowish, but still duno what sort of infection. haiz...worried mummy!

apollo

since he said it could be an infection, y didnt he collect ur discharge and send it for a test and see what kind of infection it is? if u're really wry, can call up ur gynae clinic, ask them to give u an early appt within these few days. cos no point worrying here when no tests is done and u dunno what's wrong. cos the discharge u had seems quite alot..

pkshl

since he said it could be an infection, y didnt he collect your discharge and send it for a test and see what kind of infection it is? if you're really wry, can call up your gynae clinic, ask them to give you an early appt within these few days. cos no point worrying here when no tests is done and you dont know what's wrong. cos the discharge you had seems quite alot..
he did collect my discharge & send it for lab test this morning. once result out he will call me & if i need any medication ive to go down to c him again.

apollo

he did collect my discharge & send it for lab test this morning. once result out he will call me & if i need any medication ive to go down to c him again.
good.. den dont wry too much. just wait for them to call..:tlaugh: