anyone feed ji fang shan for ur baby??

keefu

My confinement nanny feed before when my baby is very young... Like 1 week old... Actually I think not necessary cos babies naturally get reflexes... If you want I can pass you mine to try it out, since you living near my place?

I gave my son some when he turn one month because he always jumped when there are soft sound coming from us like rustling of plastic bags.

Hi...

u mean jing feng shan? Got a lot of use....

It can be use for baby(/adult) got scared off... another method use is to rub against the tooth growing... so that will not itch.. I use both on my baby... useful... Thumbs up.

ic how many time can i feed for my 8 weeks old baby
Hi,

once a day.. u go the traditional medicince hall buy.. 1 bottle i bought $12. where u stay? cannot find, u let me know...

since our bb small... what u can do is, use your finger to dap on the powder, mix with one teaspoon water.. enough liao..

For your case, u may want to use bean sprout pilow... place it on the stomach can "ya jing" that was what my grandma say... i got use this method also...

and also does your baby sleep downwards? if she/he has this habit, u may want to leave it along... as tey have good instints.. dont need to worry, baby way of sleeping more soundly.. My baby grew and sleep this way. find she is more comfortable this way...

A lot of mums will say this and that... that and this... so u decide want is the most suitable.. and comfortable for baby and yourself...

Hpe this helps.. Nature makes it course.. baby has strong instints...

I fed her since my girl is few days old. She became super timid and cry at the slightlest noise cos of a big quarrel at my mum place when I doing confinement and the upgrading works around my area. Just use ur lil finger tap with water and the jing feng Shan and onto baby tongue can le. Helps alot . I feed her before going out to noisy places and 4 hrs before she goes for any injection. Prevents her from shocked and non stop crying.

aahdorr

my house beside oso upgrading works zzz sian oso evey 30min wake up .. luckily at nite she slp wont over 12am den slp through 6am

banner82

lucky you. my son refuses to sleep until 2.30am and still wakes up in 3 hrs for feeding. am holding him right now as i'm typing this response.

aahdorr

Do u switch off ur light to let him Noe what is day n night I after ten will switch off but she also will drag till almost 12 lol but sleep longer I onli on the monitor light jus to feed her or pee her

aahdorr

yes. i did. like yours, eyes open wide and dont want to sleep.
Ic they will last longer for mi I play with my gal arOund 7-9pm sometime she alway wan carry ...veri tiring one n wan to play n she alot of baby talk hahaha jus buy a Yao LAN but she keep on wan to swing n swing once she sleep I stop she wake up after 10min but I try swing her bk den she sleep bk I slowly put her in her cot she can sleep few hrs but in the morning like 12-5 she jus nw bk sleep at 515am later she wake around 8plus den all the wAy eyes dunwan to sleep le until dunno like Mayb after shower drink milk until afternoon den sleep 2-5 den 5 let her sleep a nap onli den play until 9 ... But this few weeks day time she nv sleep long cuZ of the construction works veri noisy she will wake up every 30min -.-

My girl stop napping so much in the noon already. The most 3 times for an hr each, I usually leave her alone in her cot or her rocker let her ownself talk and play her fingers till she fuss then play wif her awhile then put her back again. She won't nap after 4pm till 9plus she will slp. 10pm lights off she will auto slp herself or I pat pat twice on her pigu she will slp le. Latest 11pm will slp soundly and last 3 hrs - 6hrs before she wake up for her next feed. For me ok, cos since she young during night feed she drink and burp in 10mins. Super fast de! Lol. Then confirm will doze off soundly no need to even pat. My friend say must start training them
to sleep thru the night arbo old Liao oso keep wake up at night for feed de.

My girl one thing is when time to slepp. All no talking no sound till she sleep. If she hear u all still watching tv or playing computer she will fuss and dun sleep. Cos baby don't like to be left out. What we do they also wanna join along!

Ic they will last longer for mi I play with my gal arOund 7-9pm sometime she alway want carry ...veri tiring one n want to play n she alot of baby talk hahaha just buy a Yao LAN but she keep on want to swing n swing once she sleep I stop she wake up after 10min but I try swing her back then she sleep back I slowly put her in her cot she can sleep few hours but in the morning like 12-5 she just now back sleep at 515am later she wake around 8plus then all the wAy eyes dunwan to sleep until dont know like Mayb after shower drink milk until afternoon then sleep 2-5 then 5 let her sleep a nap onli then play until 9 ... But this few weeks day time she never sleep long cuZ of the construction works veri noisy she will wake up every 30min -.-

my baby doesnt sleep alot in the day... at 7+pm she will start get sleepy, then sleep till 2+am wakeup for milk and sleep again.. till 6+... poo time.... she just cant sleep later then 6.30am... haiz

2011mummy

Anyone use "zhen Jing pill"?? It is Green round case. Same effect as Jing Feng San??Btw anyone know if jing feng San will stay in bb body/bloodstream fr how long??

Last edited:

missykiwi

Every morning after bathe, i will feed my baby with jin feng shan. But she still will get startled easily with little noise or even no noise at all. (even with the "bean pillow" on her chest) Then when is scared or what, her shit will be those green color.