Anyone giving NAN HA1?

sugarcookie

Hi all,

My baby is on NAN HA1 and her poop is dark green. Is this colour normal??? She poops about 1-2 times a day.

Anyone else's bb on NAN?

isabelandrew

me, Me! My 3 mths+ girl is drinking. Dark green is normal for 100% FM.
My DD drinks BM + FM on alternate timing, so her stools is dark green yellow one.

Queenbabe

Well ur baby only 1mth+ somemore Nan only have small tin tats y 1week 1 tin not surprising hahahaha ..

Queenbabe

Yup so far Nan only have 900g , haiz i jus get two tin last9 my ds aso BIG drinker .. i jus saw ur blog .. u r very funny :)

Queenbabe

A month is for baby pass 6mth normally hehe i get two coz im damn lazy to go out to buy so fast and aso diapers , last9 i went to jpoint never even shop for my own stuff at all :( already spent $100+ for FM n diapers .

sugarcookie

Yeah, I can imagine. I guess I have to really stock up on FM and diapers from now on. I used to see Mummies and Daddies buying like 4 tins of FM at one go at the supermarket and I thought they were super kiasu.

Now I understand why.

crystal79

Hi mummies,

I got 1 tin of NAN PRO 1 selling at $20 and the expiry date is 28 Feb 2010...self collected at Bedok.... Anyone interested??

sugarcookie

one week one tin??!!! You using the small tin, is it? I'm using the regular tin. I feed alternate FM, so last me 3 weeks. Each feed 5 scoops, 150ML.

Gosh, a lot of money!
I'm using the regular 900g tin!!! Bb is on total FM and she consumes about 90ml-130ml each time, 3 hourly, so I use about 5 scoops (150ml) each time as well. Can't use less than 5 scoops as she can consume up to 130ml.

So yes, based on the above, it is a tin a week! And yes, it is a lot of money!!!!! :nah: