Anyone going through FET now?

Faithhope

Hi,
I am new to this post. I am going through first FET now. I just had FET on 10 Jan 2012. Anyone who is going thru this can join in for discussion and sharing. Thank you.

Faithhope

My 2ww is finally going to end tomorrow. Going back to KK early for blood test tomorrow. Out there readers please pray for me. Baby dust be upon me. God I will continue to place my trust in you. Amen.:bbwink::bbwink::bbwink::bbwink:

Faithhope

Today went to KK to have my beta HCg checked. No menses yet so the hope is high. A call came at 10.30 am and guess what. Praise God, I am pregnant. I went back to KK to collect my result and medicine. :001_302::001_302::001_302:

sufeit0115

Today went to KK to have my beta HCg checked. No menses yet so the hope is high. A call came at 10.30 am and guess what. Praise God, I am pregnant. I went back to KK to collect my result and medicine. :001_302::001_302::001_302:
Congratz Faithhope!! :) Welcome to motherhood!

sufeit0115

Dear Sufeit,
Thanks. Is that your son at 2 years old?
Oh yes, I have no chance to update my ticker, actually he is 26 month old already... :)

Btw, when is your EDD? I just tested positive few days ago, my calculated edd should be 30 Sep. We must take good care of ourselves and let's jia you together!

Faithhope

Oh that's great. I also have a son now 24 mths old. I have't go for my 1st scan yet. So I am not too sure of my Edd but I used the Edd calendar to calculate also ard 30 Sept. This is my 1st FET success for the nurse told me I am now 4 weeks pregnant.

sufeit0115

Signed.... So sad I just had a miscarriage.... Cry so hard now feeling so tired..
I am sorry to hear about your loss, be sure to have a mini confinement to 'bu' your body. try again when you have recovered. I know now all you need is time to get over it. Be strong.