Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

jasobias

Hi Jasobias..

I would really be glad if they actually did a post mortem. But i doubt so..

Anyway it has been a week already. Abit too late if they want to do a post mortem now. So, i guess i will ask the doc during my visit, which is in one week time, to know whether did they or not... Sigh...
Dont be disheartened.Positive thinking always helps too.Easier said than done sometimes.But if u do want to get pregnant again just start trying after ur first period contrary to wht pple say abt having to wait for 3 cycles.At least it wld give u a headstart.R u on a confinement now?

tinklish

Dont be disheartened.Positive thinking always helps too.Easier said than done sometimes.But if you do want to get pregnant again just start trying after your first period contrary to wht pple say about having to wait for 3 cycles.At least it wld give you a headstart.are you on a confinement now?
Yes yes, positive thinking!

But if you get pregnant from your first try after your 1st period, wldnt the womb be still weak???

Yes im on a mini confinement..

(1) Drinkin loads of red dates & ginger in longan drink
(2) Eating loads of food cooked in ginger, sesame oil and herbs.
(3) Drinkin loads of brewed herbs
(4) Drinkin a bit of dom everyday
(5) Avoiding seafood and cooling food
(6) Bathing once every 4 days in some kind of herbs/lemongrass?
(7) Avoiding cooling fruits and food

Err..thats abt it i think.

At present, my breast hurts so badly. Like kena BOX by someone! One side is leaking bit by bit.. *haha*

jasobias

Yes yes, positive thinking!

But if you get pregnant from your first try after your 1st period, wldnt the womb be still weak???

Yes im on a mini confinement..

(1) Drinkin loads of red dates & ginger in longan drink
(2) Eating loads of food cooked in ginger, sesame oil and herbs.
(3) Drinkin loads of brewed herbs
(4) Drinkin a bit of dom everyday
(5) Avoiding seafood and cooling food
(6) Bathing once every 4 days in some kind of herbs/lemongrass?
(7) Avoiding cooling fruits and food

Err..thats about it i think.

At present, my breast hurts so badly. Like kena BOX by someone! One side is leaking bit by bit.. *haha*
Well thts gd tht u r resting.
Me i never had any confinement of any sort ever.I was however bedridden for 1 week coz of a pelvic infection.Cldnt even walk.High fevers n stuff.
I had to bounce back quickly as i have my 2 sons to look after .It was difficult appearing strong in front of others but at nite when everyone is asleep i wld just be crying my heart out.
The womb being weak thing i think is an old wives tale.It just depends on the individuals health.If u think u r ready then u r ready.

stonston

Breasts hurting is a good sign that your body is functioning well (means you are able to produce milk!).

Don think too much, rest well & keep yourself healthy :)

tinklish

Breasts hurting is a good sign that your body is functioning well (means you are able to produce milk!).

dont think too much, rest well & keep yourself healthy :)
I thought so too.. But the so called swell is getting lesser liao..

Thanks for your advise stonston..Reading this forum really helps to make me feel better :)

tinklish

Well thts good tht you are resting.
Me i never had any confinement of any sort ever.I was however bedridden for 1 week coz of a pelvic infection.Cldnt even walk.High fevers and stuff.
I had to bounce back quickly as i have my 2 sons to look after .It was difficult appearing strong in front of others but at nite when everyone is asleep i wld just be crying my heart out.
The womb being weak thing i think is an old wives tale.It just depends on the individuals health.If you think you are ready then you are ready.
pelvic infection? How does that feel? Ever since 2 days from my D&C, i feel pain on my right hand side lower ab after I pee... Then gradualy, in the next 2 more days, the pain started to remain there, whether i pee or not.. But the pain is just mild..my MIL thinks its urinary infection.

And im done with my 5 days course of antibiotics... oh no...

jasobias

pelvic infection? How does that feel? Ever since 2 days from my D&C, i feel pain on my right hand side lower ab after I pee... Then gradualy, in the next 2 more days, the pain started to remain there, whether i pee or not.. But the pain is just mild..my mother in law thinks its urinary infection.

And im done with my 5 days course of antibiotics... oh no...
At least u had the antibiotics course.The idiot drs at KK didnt even give me any though it was supposed to be standard procedure to do so.The pain wld be in the pelvis n hurts when u touch it.If its still sore ask the dr for an earlier appt.

tinklish

I really hate it when they dun follow the standard procedures!!

Anyway, im lousy at biology. I wld assume the pelvis somewhere in the middle lower area..? Mine is slightly higher to the right hand side.. somewhere where u get stitches while running, nearer to the kidney area..? hee...

jasobias

I really hate it when they dont follow the standard procedures!!

Anyway, im lousy at biology. I wld assume the pelvis somewhere in the middle lower area..? Mine is slightly higher to the right hand side.. somewhere where you get stitches while running, nearer to the kidney area..? hee...
ya my pain was ard there also.U monitor n see how.If cannot walk or move abt properly just go to A&E.
So when does ur MC end?How u spend ur time at home?

tinklish

ya my pain was around there also.you monitor and see how.If cannot walk or move about properly just go to A&E.
So when does your MC end?How you spend your time at home?
Oh no..meaning i might get pelvic infection..ok, will monitor deligently from now on... Any idea wat is it caused by??

Yesterday marks the end of 1 week from my D&C..so i have another 3 more weeks of MC.

What else can i do other than eat, watch tv, surf ard.. hahaha.. thankfully i have a proposal to do that is keeping me occupied. Its a branding proposal that me and my husband are doing. Submission date is on 14 aug..so it shld be able to keep me very occupied... haha..

How abt u? What are you doing at present?

crescent

tinklish, it's better for u to go back early to ur gynea and tell him... so he can detect any infection early if there is...

for me, the pain lasted only abt 1-2 days after D&C... then abit cramp onn & off for the next 1-2 days... after tat ok...

tinklish

Hi crescent! thank u for ur advise..i might arrange to go earlier...

jus wondering do they just scan to check for infection..?

for me, i had no pain/cramp after the D&C..only abt 5 days later, im began to feel slight discomfort on the right hand side...

tinklish

ok..thanks for the info. Sometimes i just simply don't really know what exactly im feeling, whether is it normal or not.. haha

crescent

hahhaa... maybe u can find some books/mags to read up for more info.... or the internet.. they got alot of info...

at least u will know wat to expected... so anything wrong u will know & make appointment wif gynae..

tinklish

Ya.. been reading alot from the internet..but they basically repeat the same things.. haha.. anyway, will visit my gynae soon.. :)