Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

bbloelim

actually i dont understand y you can't let your husband know you want a kid badly.
before i pregnant i told my husband i want babe and i want him to cooperate with me. wats wrong to tell the other half that we want babe? i dont understand...

and you r 6 years older than him..if you dont tell him, he dont know, then drag drag drag, by the time you want babe you oredi a 高龄产妇.

sometime guys just dont understand 'hints'....
i agreed!!
my hubby oso dun understand hints one..gona be straight forward at times de..

dun give up, gal..!!

anttan

i agreed!!
my hubby also dont understand hints one..gona be straight forward at times ..

dont give up, gal..!!
i think men's brain are too simple to catch any hints. mine too! and even tell me dun give any hints to him as he wun be able to catch it. watever i want, just tell him straight as he's very lazy to think of my hint!

not all men cares about the complications of women getting pregnant at high age and they dun really listen to the wives... they need someone from friends to tell them wat are the complications and from there, they will think more... dunno if your husbands are like tat, but mine is...

have a good talk with him and hope it helps...

tinklish

Ya I agree! Men simply cannot catch any hints. So gotta tell him straight!

So fast end of may Liao! Soon June! N "poof" half a year is gone. Haha. Any luck ladies?

shiseru

What topic has we got into? insensitive husband? How about you initiate baby dance without letting him know it's your fertile period? Probably he will thinks differently when you are pregnant.

Tinkish, how is your HCG? Back to normal? Starting to invite babies or are you seeing TCM?

I took progesterone last cycle but aww the witch found me. Hopefully better luck next cycle.

This Friday i am going to my gynae , she say she check my folicies and lining, it will be my CD12, i usually ovulate between CD 13-15. I am nervous...

How are our MTB, do drop by and update your progress sometimes.

How's Nirmiti, are you on clomid and how's everyone else?

nirmiti27

What topic has we got into? insensitive husband? How about you initiate baby dance without letting him know it's your fertile period? Probably he will thinks differently when you are pregnant.

Tinkish, how is your HCG? Back to normal? Starting to invite babies or are you seeing traditional chinese medicine?

I took progesterone last cycle but aww the witch found me. Hopefully better luck next cycle.

This Friday i am going to my gynae , she say she check my folicies and lining, it will be my CD12, i usually ovulate between CD 13-15. I am nervous...

How's Nirmiti, are you on clomid and how's everyone else?
@shiseru,
How are you dear? longtime to see ur post....:001_302:
I am in 2nd cycle of clomid 100mg cd3-cd9 ..today on cd7.
.and hope this cycles work...last cycle i took Clomid 100mg from cd2-cd6 but it was busted ,AF arrived 1 day early...so now hoping 2nd cycles work.

shiseru

Good to know you are doing well. Nirmiti and good luck this cycle!

I just came back from the gynae, its my CD12 today and i went for a scan. My lining is great but i have not many eggs. Gynae said the eggs are a little small too. Boohoo so sad :'( I am praying hard the eggs will grow big enough before the ovulation takes place and spermy catches the egg!

nirmiti27

Good to know you are doing well. Nirmiti and good luck this cycle!

I just came back from the gynae, its my CD12 today and i went for a scan. My lining is great but i have not many eggs. Gynae said the eggs are a little small too. Boohoo so sad :'( I am praying hard the eggs will grow big enough before the ovulation takes place and spermy catches the egg!
hmm...dont worry you still have 2-4 days for ur eggs to grow....I ovulate at cd20-21..All the Best!

tinklish

im curious shiseru...how do they check the lining and the follicle size?? thru vaginal scan? or normal scan???

shiseru, i din do any final blood test for hcg when the preg test kit showed negative..so i guess it is near zero or zero?? haha.. i went to tcm tdy..will take his "meds" on 27th and 31st of may :) .... he said my qi very weak..i agreee!

nimitri, i wish u all the best *hugs*

mrs_eg

Hi shiseru,

Good to see evryone's in strong fighting spirits...

So far so good for me, although theres been some concern of baby being very quiet( not seem to be movin) that sets me on the edge at times... But im keeping my fingers crossed all the way... And Trying to kp a positive mindset too...

Praying all's well and baby dust to all!

Keep up that hopeful and determined spirits that you all have ladies!!!
Hugs to all...

nirmiti27

im curious shiseru...how do they check the lining and the follicle size?? thru vaginal scan? or normal scan???

nirmiti, i wish you all the best *hugs*
@tinklish,
Hope some thing soon works for us..also nw u r with TCM to get ur body helathy...I am still on cd11 of clomid 100mg cd3-9...still 7-10 days to ovulate...wait just S_ _ _ s!

I think they can u do it both way...but trans is much more accurate...for mrasuring Lining and follicle size...may be i goto near by Gynae to check my follicle size..hope she agrees!

nirmiti27

Hi shiseru,

Good to see evryone's in strong fighting spirits...

So far so good for me, although theres been some concern of baby being very quiet( not seem to be movin) that sets me on the edge at times... But im keeping my fingers crossed all the way... And Trying to kp a positive mindset too...

Praying all's well and baby dust to all!

Keep up that hopeful and determined spirits that you all have ladies!!!
Hugs to all...
Mrs_eg,
You and ur baby will be in my prayers.
Which week you are in...from my experience babys are sleeping 22-23 hrs and active only for 1-2 hrs...Dont worry and rest on ur Left side always. Drink lot of fluids...

My Angel Baby use to move only when i would lie in afternoon for nap..and he use kick hard(which i felt in 7th month) and use to response to my brother's voice and when DH use to Call me up...He was so much eager to hear his Daddy when he was in Singapore and i was in India..

Hmm I miss him so much...and hope soon he will send his sibling to me and will keep watching us!
TC

mrs_eg

Mrs_eg,
You and your baby will be in my prayers.
Which week you are in...from my experience babys are sleeping 22-23 hours and active only for 1-2 hours...Dont worry and rest on your Left side always. Drink lot of fluids...

My Angel Baby use to move only when i would lie in afternoon for nap..and he use kick hard(which i felt in 7th month) and use to response to my brother's voice and when dear husband use to Call me up...He was so much eager to hear his Daddy when he was in Singapore and i was in India..

Hmm I miss him so much...and hope soon he will send his sibling to me and will keep watching us!
TC
thanx for the reassurance nirmiti, I didnt know babies sleep for 22-23 hrs... maybe I am used to feeling her movements in every 2-3 hrs initially...

My regards and best wishes to you too... stay strong... *hugs*

Last edited:

abc88

thank you ... that means must go find condom again... lol :)

i just have a miscarriage on march 30, been 7 weeks & my menses hv not come.. Do i need to go bk to see a doc? i dun hv any sexual intercourse since then as my hubby is working overseas.. Can anyone help this young mummy??

mrs_eg

i just have a miscarriage on march 30, been 7 weeks & my menses have not come.. Do i need to go back to see a doc? i dont have any sexual intercourse since then as my hubby is working overseas.. Can anyone help this young mummy??

always better to get a professional to check on you and see wats happening my dear...

desireebaby81

hi everyone, i got married last june and had my first miscarriage in september. my hubby and i hv been tryin for a baby ever since but nothin seems to b workin out. saw gynae but nothin wrong wif me and hubby. my fren recommended preseed to me, i hv used it for many mths but no results so far. any other gels/creams/solutions that i can try????? do i need to watch out for my diet? pls help...

anttan

hi everyone, i got married last june and had my first miscarriage in september. my hubby and i have been tryin for a baby ever since but nothin seems to b workin out. saw gynae but nothin wrong with me and hubby. my friend recommended preseed to me, i have used it for many mths but no results so far. any other gels/creams/solutions that i can try????? do i need to watch out for my diet? pls help...
maybe u're too stress? just relax and enjoy the whole process... i also got a m/c last oct and have not succeed till now yet... but am now taking few mths rest first...

good luck ladies and hope that u all will succeed real soon!

bbloelim

drink warm water more often, take more healthy food! take apples!
n also dun forget folic acid every morning! heard fr my gynae folic acid do helps too.

hi everyone, i got married last june and had my first miscarriage in september. my hubby and i have been tryin for a baby ever since but nothin seems to b workin out. saw gynae but nothin wrong with me and hubby. my friend recommended preseed to me, i have used it for many mths but no results so far. any other gels/creams/solutions that i can try????? do i need to watch out for my diet? pls help...
hi desiree,
hugs to you. remember to take your FA daily and perhaps you may want to take Blackmores Preconceive pills? Has your AF been regular? maybe you will want to take bbt for a few cycles to detect when you ovulate so as to help you increase the chance of conceiving?

I've found this "sperm meets egg" plan.. don't know if it works.. but maybe you can give it a try?
Sperm Meets Egg Plan

shiseru

It's been a while, hope the ladies are doing well.

Nirmiti, how's this cycle, did the clomid work?

Tinklish, to check the lining and folicies size is thru the Virginal scan, usually perform 1-2 days before Ovulation day. I went on my CD12, however I ovulated late this cycle on CD16, no wonder my eggs were small on CD12. Anyway, I hope the TCM helps you in conceiving a healthy baby.

Ms eg, did you go to the gynae for check up, how many months are you now? I am sure the baby and you are both safe and healthy.

Jaster, talk about the Blackmore brand. i bought a box from Perth, but is this selling in Singapore?

abc88, menses after mc may sometimes takes up to 3 months to return, but if you are concern might want to ask your gynae.

desireebab, i am also using preseed, but mostly becoz i hardly any cervical mucus nowadays. I know it's wrong but you can't denied BD for the sake for making babies sometimes. Yeah like anttan said, you might wanna start taking BBT, that will tells you when you ovulate, it is a great way to understand your body system. Of course, OPK is a great tool as well.

JMC, long time no see, where have you been and how are you?

Tomorrow is my DPO12, I am taking progesterone so my temp stays high. I am going to test tomorrow and if BFN, i will stop the progesterone becoz i do not want it to prolong my cycle.

Good luck everyone and do come in and update sometimes.

Last edited: