Anyone got pregnant soon after Miscarriage?

Hi shiseru,
Blackmores conceive well gold is sold both at watsons and guardian. =) You can take a look.. retail price is $46..

how are all of you ladies.. hubby and i have decided to try this cycle onwards on having the little one.. =) not going to give ourselves stress.. hopefully God can give us His blessings soon..

I pray that all of you will be well and good and that God will bless you ladies in His time and in His way.

mrs_eg

Ms eg, did you go to the gynae for check up, how many months are you now? I am sure the baby and you are both safe and healthy.
Good luck everyone and do come in and update sometimes.
Thanx for asking Shiseru... all's fine so far....

As much as I know it is difficult... but still I wana say this..."Dun stress urself too much ladies!!!" and "Dun give up!"

Baby Dust to all...

nirmiti27

Nirmiti, how's this cycle, did the clomid work?

Tomorrow is my DPO12, I am taking progesterone so my temp stays high. I am going to test tomorrow and if BFN, i will stop the progesterone becoz i do not want it to prolong my cycle.

Good luck everyone and do come in and update sometimes.
Hi Shiseru, Nice to see u here back

I am on 10dpo today will know on 12th june if it worked or not...but want to give my DH a +hpt saying "Pregnant" on Father's Day ie 20th June...hope i will be able to do so...I will be doing OPK as HPT on 12 DPO as it has worked for me with Reyu and last cycle i had complete blank OPK ...and AF came rushing after 2 days...Also have 3 CB opk at home...and no HPt for me till AF due..

Sending Magical & sticky Healthy BABYDUST your way!
tc

tinklish

hi all!! good to hear that all is doing fine..been quietly reading but has not really post any replies..work has been busy on/off.. rather tired. I wan a break!!!

anyway, i will soon start CD1.. prob tml..can feel the crampish-ness ;) .. will start to track bbt all over again.. hopefully to hear BFP from some of you ladies!!! don't give uP!!

Rachel Baby

Hi there..

Ive had 2 miscarriages ever since i got married in June last year..Once in November 2008 and the next one was in February 2009..In between these 2 miscarriages,ive had one round of menstrual cycle before i conceived again..I lost both pregnancies at roughly 5 weeks plus..

I found out that im pregnant for the third time in April this year..I was emotionally ready for this one should the same thing happen again..But with God's will,i could already see my baby's flickering heartbeat at 6 weeks(i couldnt even see a fetus during my previous 2 pregnancies) and at 11 weeks,i saw just how developed my baby is..Im in my 12th week now..

Its wise to let your body rest and recover after a miscarriage..And let at least 2-3 menstrual cycle pass before trying to conceive again..That didnt work for me as i let nature take it own course..If you were to conceive again,be emotionally prepared as you will constantly feel worried as you go through yet another pregnancy..Just pray and hope for the best and take really good care of yourself..

I wish both you and your hubby all the best..!!!! :001_302::001_302:
Hi dear
Take thing easy n u will have great things from God next round....
Chinese always believe that ur previous cchild goes because they want to help u block something which is unlucky....
Me too had 2 miscarriage (1st - 3 mths, 2nd 5.5 mths) n soon after 2nd one, third one was 2 mths later and see now my little precious one was 5.5 mths already.....U can go my facebook (neo_rachel!@hotmail.com) add me as friend then we can share pics n experience......

tinklish

i need opinions ladies... have u all spot for 5 days str before??? after d&c, i havent gotten my real mense yet i think.. d&c early march! and now, spotting for 5 days..when i spotted on the first day, i thot " ok, my mense coming liao "..but it continued for 5 days..was it my mense? do i count this as day 1? and... is there something wrong with me??

hi tinklish,

have you found the asnwer to your question babe? Intially i tot it may have been the implantation bleeding that you experienced.. perhaps you may want to give a call to your gynae?

tinklish

Went to the gynae yesterday. He suspect imbalance hormones. Took blood test yesterday for hormones profile test. Results in two weeks. If it's imbalance, he will prescribe me fertility pills to b taken frm day 2 of my cycle to day 6. Anyone heard of that type of pill/treatment?

nirmiti27

Went to the gynae yesterday. He suspect imbalance hormones. Took blood test yesterday for hormones profile test. Results in two weeks. If it's imbalance, he will prescribe me fertility pills to b taken frm day 2 of my cycle to day 6. Anyone heard of that type of pill/treatment?
Hi Tinklish,
I think they are giving you clomid that will help you to ovulate. Are you also ttc?? if yes then you can do OPK with CM check and will really help you to get pregnant...

all the best!

tinklish

hi nirmitri...thanks for your advise..for now, im not really ttc-ing..wanna bu the body first.. this imbalance thing has never realli occured to me before..as in, every month i will have my usual cycle of 30-33 days.. but now, its so haywire after the 2nd mc.. im really keepin my fingers crossed that my hormones level is fine.. :)

nirmiti27

hi nirmitri...thanks for your advise..for now, im not really trying to concieve-ing..wanna bu the body first.. this imbalance thing has never really occured to me before..as in, every month i will have my usual cycle of 30-33 days.. but now, its so haywire after the 2nd mc.. im really keepin my fingers crossed that my hormones level is fine.. :)
Clomid will help you ovulate and then you can have your periods or they might be giving you progestrone to bring your menses..

I know how stress you must be but body and nature know what must be done to keep it healthy...dont worry give your body some time to came back to normal..Also if possible read the book i mentioned before it will help your body to have all nutritions to get in stored so your baby will be healthy and long lived..as well as you will be also healthy.

nirmiti27

hi nirmitri! thanks for your encouragement..which book you referring to?
It is " Program your Baby's health. The Pregnancy Diet for your child's lifelong wellbeing" By Barbara Luke and Tamara Eberlrin

It is really good book tells you what vitamins and minerals can help to develop better organ of baby n placenta...also will help you to be healthy. Try to find it NLB . I got it for just $9 at KKH instead of $21++
tc

shiseru

Tinklish how is you bbt? Are you ovulating at all? I had an anovulatory cycle after my dnc and my first af return was very scant and light. It was like 1 day light 2 days spotting. I was told the uterus was scrap pretty thin thats why...
But i am ovulating based on my bbt chart.

This is 3rd cycle and my menses still light but at least its 2 days light 2 days spotting. I think its the hormones, what is the med name your doctor gave you?

Nirmiti hows the clomid. I hope you dun need to take for long.

Hows everyone else?

Pinky_devil

Hi Ladies,

I had a D/C on 17 June 2010. Doc said that i can start to TTC once my mense comes. BB was week 7 but very small and there were spotting, Supposed to let it flow out but i had a sharp pain. Therefore Doc ask me to go for a D/C.

Well i am really desperate about having another baby. I have a daughter age 7 and i wonder how come i will have a miscarriage.

Anyway i saw online there is articles that say that before the first menses comes after the miscarriage or D/C, the woman (WE) can be pregnant again, is that true?

At the same time, can i know when can we start to Baby Dust (make love) again with our spouse? Will it cause infection etc? It's more than a week already and we did not dare to baby dust.

hope to hear some advise or suggestions. thanks