Anyone had ectopic pregnancy experience? We can share how we feel to feel better...

soapie

Re: Anyone had ectopic pregnancy experience? We can share how we feel to feel better

Hey! Mine was removed on 23rd August too! Around 11 pm... I was there at 1 plus for my first check up and it was then they discovered that I had no sac in my womb. I was supposed to be 7 weeks pregnant.

When I went back for my follow up and asked the gynea who operated on me whether I will have an increased possibility of miscarriage if I try too early after the surgery, he said no since nothing is done to my womb. He actually said I can try now but advised me to try after one cycle so that I can know that I am pregnant if I am to miss my period. Of course, he did say that since I had an ectopic pregnancy before, the chances of it recurring again is higher than those who never had it.

I am seeing a sinseh too.. To strengthen my body and regulate my menses after the surgery..

I am praying hard that i will not have another ectopic pregnancy too.. Asking God to place the embryo in the right place for the next pregnancy...

Wah! so qiao! Let's jia you together!! :)

crystaloves

Re: Anyone had ectopic pregnancy experience? We can share how we feel to feel better

hi ladies!

I believe you girls are trying as well as i am... how is everyone here... its good to see everyone is so supportive.. i haven been getting a positive since my ectopic last year... mhm.. my menses still comes every month.. small shift in date.. nothing much still no new.s..

Ignatiusmum

Hi Crystaloves,

Don't give up..just keep trying and trying and trying. You only failed if you stop trying!
Like all the ladies in this thread, I also had ectopic pregnancy but I also managed to get pregnant again. I have given birth to my boy, Ignatius and he is about 7 weeks old now.

What I can said is that the delivery process of Ignatius is not really a smooth one as his umbilical cord has dropped while he is still inside my womb and I almost lost him. But nevertheless, its history now. He is now a healthy 5 kg baby at 7 weeks.

Ladies, jiayou! Don't give up! You never know that probably a little one is already growing inside you.. be positive!

Mecy

Congrats, Ignatius mum!:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: Thank God for keeping your baby safe!

Today is exactly one month after my keyhole surgery... My af have not reported.. Can check with u ladies when did ur Af report after the surgery?

Ignatiusmum

AF? Are you referring to mense? If it is, my doc back then told me is between 4-6 weeks after the surgery. Mine return on the 6th week.

Congrats, Ignatius mum!:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub: Thank God for keeping your baby safe!

Today is exactly one month after my keyhole surgery... My af have not reported.. Can check with u ladies when did ur Af report after the surgery?

Mecy

Yes.. AF equates aunty flow.. Ok, shall wait patiently for her arrival then.. Thanks, Ignatius mum!

soapie

Yes.. AF equates aunty flow.. Ok, shall wait patiently for her arrival then.. Thanks, Ignatius mum!
Hi Mecy,
My menses not here too.. Yup, gynae said it will come in 4 to 6 weeks. :)

Mecy

My Af came last night..

crystaloves

i am still waiting for mine. today is my 6th day late and tested negative.. so its just late.. hai...

Mecy

Dear Crystaloves, are ur menses regular? If it is, it could be that the kit is not accurate or could not pick up early pregnancy.. Wait for a few days and test again... Hope to hear good news from u.. 

crystaloves

hi mecy,

Let me list down my monthly dates starting from Jun..

jun16
jul16
aug21
sep21-22 ( to be exact )

So i dunno whether is this consider regular... or its just hormones adjusting period... i am 22 this year... by right i shouldnt have trouble concieveing

Mecy

Hi Crystalovers, u r so young!!:tsmile: envy.. envy...:bbiggrin::bbiggrin:
And ur menses seems quite regular, even though the cycle seemed longer for the month of July.. Do really hope that u be blessed with a BFP soon! Let us jiayou together!!! :Dancing_tongue:

crystaloves

hi mecy... thank you!!! jia you to you too!!!

i am now sneezing like hell, breasts sore like hell... how about you? pms come le ma?

Mecy

Hi Crystalovers, my pms includes sore back and slight giddiness..
Now seeing a sinseh to strengthen my body... Sinseh said I do not have enough blood.. That is why I feel giddy.. R u seeing any sinseh?

crystaloves

nope but i have an appointment with my gynae on the 15th oct due to my ectopic last year... so i hope everything is well.. everyone around me is like baby no 2 le leh... and i am the only one still like no news... wth.... lol! did u have any bb before?

Mecy

Yes.. I have a gal.. She is two years plus.. Hope to get her a sibling soon... :welaugh: a dragon baby will be great..

I am still thinking whether I should 'start work' this month or next month.... cos gynea said can try while sinseh says rest for 3 months...

I am 35 this year.. Reached the high risk zone... Lol..::blaugh:

crystaloves

hey not high risk la... zoe tay have her first at 38 leh... lol! dun think the bad side... i now having cramps and breasts not so sore le.. guai guai de my body.. i dun wanna waste on test le... so wait till next week then i test again...

Mecy

Hi Crystaloves, check with u.. Did ur menses flow increase after the surgery? Mine seems to be much heavier as compared to prior the surgery..
:mooh:

crystaloves

not really leh.. normal lor.. my period time span only last 3 days actually... are u having cramps? Now i am having cramps and spottings... so i guess its on it's way le.. if not it would be super lat implantation bleeding... loL!

Mecy

Hi.. No cramps for me.. Just heavy flow...
Cramps and spotting.. Sounds promising for you... :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue: