Anyone has experience with Dr Choo Wan Ling?

ChocolateT

Anyone has experience with Dr Choo Wan_Ling?

I am looking for a female gynae. Someone recommended Dr Choo Wan_Ling?
to me. However I can't find any thread in this forum on her. Can you share your experience with me if she is your gynae? Thanks.

Last edited:
Re: Anyone has experience with Dr Choo Wan_Ling?

Hello! ChocolateT! i m currently pregnancy with my second bb with Dr Choo Wan Ling, She is a nice n patient doc! my first child was delivery by her. now coming second one will also be under her! =)

normal delivery with epidural. i was on the package. she was previously with pacific healthcare at paragon now shifted to gleneagles.
the first time i took the package was more costly than the second one. cos now that she has her own clinic i think cheaper. the package now is 700 plus gst which includes all scan reviews NOT including delivery n supplements. starting from week 16 on.. previously her package after gst n stuff is ard 1000+. now cheaper. when are u due?

Spreema

My gynae is Dr Choo Wan Ling, been with her since my early 20s for regular PAP smears at her Serangoon clinic. Later on she moved to Pacific Healthcare at Paragon and has recently shifted to Gleneagles for a few months since March. Now I'm expecting my #1, so am expecting to take up the $700 package that Charlotte mentioned.

She's a nice and patient gynae, always willing to explain anything u ask her. I even msged her on FB to ask a question that i have forgotten to ask during the visit!

Charlotte, can you choose the hospital to deliver or must it be at Gleneagles? I have not asked her about delivery yet. How's her handling during delivery? stitching wise etc...

My gynae is Dr Choo Wan Ling, been with her since my early 20s for regular PAP smears at her Serangoon clinic. Later on she moved to Pacific Healthcare at Paragon and has recently shifted to Gleneagles for a few months since March. Now I'm expecting my #1, so am expecting to take up the $700 package that Charlotte mentioned.

She's a nice and patient gynae, always willing to explain anything u ask her. I even msged her on FB to ask a question that i have forgotten to ask during the visit!

Charlotte, can you choose the hospital to deliver or must it be at Gleneagles? I have not asked her about delivery yet. How's her handling during delivery? stitching wise etc...
haaas.! I feel comfortable with her during my delivery. Yes, she is indeed patient n calm when handling delivery. you can chose your hospital.( need not be gleneagles). I delivered my first girl at mount alvernia. love the ward, the place the service, carpark and price(very reasonable). the stitching wise, I not really sure... cos i cant see how she stitch.(I delivered natually) but... overall ok...=) I find her experience in clearing the blood clot inside my womb.. N my tummy really go flat after delivery...(Bbut that only based on my first delivery. after the second one then can confirm really she is good anot.=)

ChocolateT

normal delivery with epidural. i was on the package. she was previously with pacific healthcare at paragon now shifted to gleneagles.
the first time i took the package was more costly than the second one. cos now that she has her own clinic i think cheaper. the package now is 700 plus gst which includes all scan reviews NOT including delivery n supplements. starting from week 16 on.. previously her package after gst n stuff is ard 1000+. now cheaper. when are u due?
Hi Charlotte

I am due in December. Still uncertain which gynae to choose.

ChocolateT

Thanks Spreema. My friend had emergency C-section at Mt Alvernia and the bills came up to S$11K. How much did you pay?

Hi Charlotte

I am due in December. Still uncertain which gynae to choose.
I see, Dr choo package starts from week 16. still got some time for u to think.=) me n dear hubby preferred women gynae.. that y we go to her. Cos alot of my hubby;s friend went to her too, and the feedback is quite good. so stick to her=)

Spreema

spreema, when is ur edd ?11 k is really alot.... mayb she stayed in those premium first class wards?
charlottetan, edd is 4th Jan.

In 10th week now, but seeing Dr Choo every 2 weeks since conception cos I did a IUI with her. So she just wants to make sure everything is safe and sound.

when's your edd?

charlottetan, edd is 4th Jan.

In 10th week now, but seeing Dr Choo every 2 weeks since conception cos I did a IUI with her. So she just wants to make sure everything is safe and sound.

when's your edd?
wat is IUI? Me? I am already on my 25th week and will be going for my appointment with her later in the afternoon. haaaas! I got pregnant again when my girl was 3 months plus 4 months. lols.

Spreema

wat is IUI? Me? I am already on my 25th week and will be going for my appointment with her later in the afternoon. haaaas! I got pregnant again when my girl was 3 months plus 4 months. lols.
IUI (intra uterine insemination) is an assisted reproduction technique, IVF will be the next step after IUI. First try with Dr Choo and it was successful so am crossing fingers that the pregnancy will cross the first trimester - 3 more weeks!

Then your 2nd one is boy or girl? :)

IUI (intra uterine insemination) is an assisted reproduction technique, IVF will be the next step after IUI. First try with Dr Choo and it was successful so am crossing fingers that the pregnancy will cross the first trimester - 3 more weeks!

Then your 2nd one is boy or girl? :)
we hope for a boy but its a girl... haas but nvm, 2 girls ! Stop my factory le... very tiring to one shot give birth to 2... their age gap will b 1 yr exactly.

will b a success de.. so IVF is wat again.. sorry very chim yet very curious, wana find out? I will pray for you too! jus rmb dun take heavy stuff, rest plenty eat nutritiously=D take floric acid.=D dun overworked yourself most imptly=DDDDD

Spreema

we hope for a boy but its a girl... haas but nvm, 2 girls ! Stop my factory le... very tiring to one shot give birth to 2... their age gap will b 1 yr exactly.

will b a success de.. so IVF is wat again.. sorry very chim yet very curious, wana find out? I will pray for you too! jus rmb dun take heavy stuff, rest plenty eat nutritiously=D take floric acid.=D dun overworked yourself most imptly=DDDDD
Yeah sounds very tiring to take care of 2!

IVF is Invitro Fertilisation - meaning they will nurture egg and take them out to meet the sperms in the lab, put it back into the women's uterus and chances of conceiving will be higher.
IUI is - they nurture the eggs in the women's body and flush the sperms in at the time of ovulation.
LOL just layman terms from what I know.

Dr Choo did IUI for me cos I'm not ovulating every month - no menses, so difficult to get pregnant :)

I rest plenty and eat plenty - not necessarily nutritiously oh dear LOL.
Thanks, will do!

Can't wait to see her again in 1.5 weeks time as i want to see the heartbeat! I usually go on Saturdays - but then a lot of pple.....

Yeah sounds very tiring to take care of 2!

IVF is Invitro Fertilisation - meaning they will nurture egg and take them out to meet the sperms in the lab, put it back into the women's uterus and chances of conceiving will be higher.
IUI is - they nurture the eggs in the women's body and flush the sperms in at the time of ovulation.
LOL just layman terms from what I know.

Dr Choo did IUI for me cos I'm not ovulating every month - no menses, so difficult to get pregnant :)

I rest plenty and eat plenty - not necessarily nutritiously oh dear LOL.
Thanks, will do!

Can't wait to see her again in 1.5 weeks time as i want to see the heartbeat! I usually go on Saturdays - but then a lot of pple.....
I see 4 more weeks to second trimester. very fast de=D yah her sat clinic is.. OMG scary.... went on a sat once. n say nono next time.=D so u confirm her as ur gynae already? i guess more or less or she understand ur case from the beginning till now... better... =D have u tot of where to deliver already?=D

Spreema

I see 4 more weeks to second trimester. very fast de=D yah her sat clinic is.. OMG scary.... went on a sat once. n say nono next time.=D so u confirm her as ur gynae already? i guess more or less or she understand ur case from the beginning till now... better... =D have u tot of where to deliver already?=D
ya her sat clinic is = long queue. So usually I will squeeze myself in to the 1st appointment on Sat (usually 9.15am) - which already has 4 persons in the same slot - then I'll arrive very early like about 9am and I'll be the first or second one to see her! At most wait 30min if I'm the 2nd one. I can't imagine those are scheduled for later appointments - how long they have to wait!

yeah she understands my case, so she'll be my gynae. Feels safer also. Where to deliver - not decided yet but seems leening towards Mt A.

U always see her on weekdays? Need to wait long?
You have been to her Paragon clinic? I miss her ex-nurse, Sham! Very chatty person.

ya her sat clinic is = long queue. So usually I will squeeze myself in to the 1st appointment on Sat (usually 9.15am) - which already has 4 persons in the same slot - then I'll arrive very early like about 9am and I'll be the first or second one to see her! At most wait 30min if I'm the 2nd one. I can't imagine those are scheduled for later appointments - how long they have to wait!

yeah she understands my case, so she'll be my gynae. Feels safer also. Where to deliver - not decided yet but seems leening towards Mt A.

U always see her on weekdays? Need to wait long?
You have been to her Paragon clinic? I miss her ex-nurse, Sham! Very chatty person.
yeah! I went for once lo.. her sat clinic. crazy. i usually go for my appt on weekdays. usually on thurs 3 pm.. no nid to wait very long.=) yeah. i delivered at mt A too! I love the nurses there. the carpark n the ward.=) cheap also.=D

YEAH i misses her ex nurse SHAM!=) so much... i was at paragon thruout for my first pregnancy and a few appt for my second. but paragon more ex...

icysheens

hi
is dr choo good?maybe i can consider her...any feedback on her attitude i.e.friendly open or not good?
whats her package like can someone give me detailed breakdown from consultation right up to delivery?im 5weeks only now n planning to go for gleneagles....