Anyone has rent toy experience

ebi

Hi, anyone has reting toy from any of the toy renting company? Mind to share your experience? tks.

diymummy

I rented toys for my son's birthday part from "The Toy Rental Club"

I personally did not enjoy their service.

The toys that came were dusty though they claim to sanitise it before delivery. When I asked the delivery man why it was dusty, he said, toys in the lorry, sure dusty one.

Secondly, they didn't inform me that some of the toys require batteries and batteries were not included. I was renting the toys for a party. So boo biann.. Some toys went without batteries.

It was also very hard to contact them. I totally didn't enjoy this experience with them.

I have a friend who rented from Rent-That-Toy. Her experience with them was better.

megtan

I'm renting toys from Rent That Toy and My Toy Rental. Both very good experience, toys are clean when delivered. My Toy Rental's toys look quite new.

playFULL Box

Hi Mummies & Daddies,

We are the founders of playFULL Box, a monthly toy rental subscription service. With playFULL Box, you get access to a huge collection of toys for children between the ages of 6 months to 6 years. You can be assured that all toys are professionally cleaned and shrink-wrapped to prevent any contamination during storage/ transportation.

Do check us out at: https://playfullbox.com