Anyone keen to work from home (part-time, 20 hours a week OTOT)? - $8/ hour

ramenika

Iam a stay home mother with 2 kids. Basically iam from IT industry. Worked for past 8 years and now stay home mother as my kid in upper primary.

Iam interested in take home jobs. Like creating website, data entry , word process , excel database... basically anything with computer and internet. I have also given some survey to earn some vouchers. :)

If any one looking any candidates for the above mentioned job pls PM me or reply to me in this forum. Thanks.

Shell

Work from home

Hi.. I'm really keen to work from home. I'm a first time mummy to be in about 2 mths time. Appreciate if you could let me know the details. Thanks.. My email add is shelley.see@gmail.com..

Jab101

Hi,am looking after my 2 year old son while doing some freelance work at home.I would be much interested to be part of your team
Regards.

vanna

Hi, if any of U are interested in earning some extra money, I can offer you a part-time job for $20-25 per hour.
It's not hard and you may even find it fun.
It involves speaking in English over Skype with those who need someone to correct their mistakes in grammar
and pronunciation. Will be paid on a daily basis. If interested, please mail to: adm24.vacancy@gmail.com