Anyone keen to work from home?

BaByGerL

Profitable and Reliable Work-from-Home Business. A meaningful, simple long-term and recession-proof home business partnering with a 24 years old American-based, Inc500, Eco-friendly Company. Reputable and stable platform(company) that does not require any capital to start.

Serious and have a desire to start a home business with zero risk and earn extra income from home? Will send you more info if interested....

PS.
Not MLM,No Selling,No inventory, NO Deliveries, No Large Investments

Last edited:

MizfitMumma

anyone interested to work from home? potential income between $750-above $1k. pls PM me for more details if you are interested to know more..thks!
Hi Babygerl, pls inform me details. I'm interested as I juz got fired. They fire me just bcoz I took leave as my son is sick. Stupid la.. Now, I have to start all over again lookin for job. Companies can fire ppl if they take leave as child is sick?? I really really feel very upset, angry & feel lyk crying. All this while I'm the one who bought for my son's milk, clothes, toys etc & even the house bills bla..bla..bla.. Now that I got fired, how to pay for everything.. My son was not well d past few weeks. He lau sai(diarrhoea) for 2 weeks & as 1st tym mommy of coz I feel scared... Already explain to hr but they dun care..Still kena fired.. I'm so strezz. I'm afraid if I cant provide for my son. sob..sob.. Sorry if I nag nag.. juz want to vent frustration.. Pls pm me the details of the work from home as I need job urgently.. thanx..

Last edited: