Anyone know of a good gynae in Mount Alvernia?

Sunny Girl

Hi Everyone,
I'm a first time mum & need a recommendation for gynae. Do you have someone to recommend? Heard there's one call Chew or Chen Lin Han. Anyone know if he's good?

Thanks!

Gracecwz

no such doc listed under Mt alvernia leh.

there are only 7 docs leh.
dr esther ng, Dr Ho Hon Kwok, Dr Kang Wee, Dr Ching Kwok Choy, Dr Kenneth Edward Lee, Dr Poon King Fu, Dr Lim Yuin Wen

Dilys

no such doc listed under Mt alvernia leh.

there are only 7 docs leh.
dr esther ng, Dr Ho Hon Kwok, Dr Kang Wee, Dr Ching Kwok Choy, Dr Kenneth Edward Lee, Dr Poon King Fu, Dr Lim Yuin Wen
The gynae dr Chen lin han who sunny girl mention deliver at mount alvernia. But he owns his own private clinic at Yishun !

Apple1

Dr Kang Wee is good . Motherly, patient and experienced doctor who encourages natural birth .
She is a gynae who always put the interests of the patient first . She takes the time to listen to you and gives clear instructions during delivery . She keeps you updated on
the progress of the birth and a highly recommended doc .
She used to be from KKH

Gracecwz

The gynae dr Chen lin han who sunny girl mention deliver at mount alvernia. But he owns his own private clinic at Yishun !
Realized that there is a whole long list of gynaes on the "find more doctors" tab on mount A page. But some of them, I called, say they no longer deliver at mount A. Anyone knows why ah?

Dilys

Realized that there is a whole long list of gynaes on the "find more doctors" tab on mount A page. But some of them, I called, say they no longer deliver at mount A. Anyone knows why ah?
Some most probably already come out to open their own clinic already & doesnt deliver at mount alvernia anymore!

icysheens

Dr Kang Wee is good . Motherly, patient and experienced doctor who encourages natural birth .
She is a gynae who always put the interests of the patient first . She takes the time to listen to you and gives clear instructions during delivery . She keeps you updated on
She used to be from KKH
Hi apple1 so dr kang wee handles deliveries at mt alvernia too?u taking her rite?mind sharing with me the package costs etc so i can work out my budget....pls?n her contact pls.im getting a little impatient its been like 2weeks i m still indecisive which gynae which hosp to choose :S

Hellohuiling

You can try Dr Dolly Wee ,
She is very experienced & good
she own a clinic at mount Elizabeth medical centre. (#04-02, 3 mount Elizabeth )Tel 67346673

icysheens

She used to be from KKH
whats her packaage like?

icysheens

Some most probably already come out to open their own clinic already & doesnt deliver at mount alvernia anymore!
hi dilys how r u..just wondering...in fact when im the shower i was thinking abt ur sounds from above episode.....whats the latest update abt it?:p

MrsJE

oh, can someone please advise on Dr Kang's fee?
I am thinking of switching my gynae and wanted to know her cost to better manage my finance.

Dilys

[FONT=Arial, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
hi dilys how r u..just wondering...in fact when im the shower i was thinking abt ur sounds from above episode.....whats the latest update abt it?:p
Hi dear...

Haha I m Gd. Oh about the noise upstairs ..hub & I monitor for 1week & we confront the couple again.. The wife even invite us in to take alook at their master room. Then we verify one day.. We found out that actually its the sound of her hubby footsteps.

Some people just have the habit of walking with the heels instead of the whole feet on the floor. New flats like us.. The echo here is power so .. I try not to think so much..anymore. I am trying to get used to the sound. :)

How about u?? How's everything u n baby??[/FONT]

ClaraZ

Hi Apple1... Im considering Dr Kang too.. Do you mind sharing what package and how she charge??

She used to be from KKH

I would not recommend Dr Kang Wee as my personal experience with her is bad, in the end, I have to change gynae in the week 28. She is not caring and not very patient, she spends only 2-3 min (incl scanning) with me every time and 7 min in total for the "growth scan" ... this is not the reason I changed the gynae... Reason is that, I had gestational diabetes and she didn't do any check up for me. Even though I requested to do urine test and even though the result shows unnormal high glucose, she didn't tell me the result and she didn't ask me to do a further blood test in week 25. Until I feel so uncomfortable that I know the baby is big at 97% percentile, I went to other clinic to do OGTT myself as she didn't do any check up for me... and until the OGTT result shows I have gestational diabetes... I faxed her the report, she still didn't care much about it... I was so worried and I finally decided to change to other gynaes... although I paid the full package to her already ... I dont't intend to say anything bad to her but just share my experience here....
Really unhappy and stressed when I was with her​

Cupidlovesme

Hi, Could anyone share their personal experience with Dr Esther Ng? Heard a lot about her & really interested in engaging her as my gynae.. I would prefer natural birth if everything goes well... thx in advance!