anyone knows what is the fastest way to slim down?

Ange

Hi, LayPeng.... would you mind sharing the name of the consultant who attended to your sister in law? My EDD is on Jul 09 and I have put on 16kg as at now. I put on 25kg when I have my 1st boy and think history is going to repeat itself. I was 49kg before I got pregnant.... now I am 65kg
..... I looked so bloated and really need some professional help to get back to shape asap after my delivery... Thanks in advance
Hi Micong,

Actually can look for any of consultant there, as all are professional in this and friendly as well.. so no worry abt it .. :)

becksieee

i never really talked to the rest before.. i only talk to to jamie very often.. the other 2 consultants sometimes smile at me.. seems okay..

propertyatas

Hi Mummys,

I have some TR90 Stocks to let go.

TR90 = 90 Days program. No need diet. No need starve. No weight rebound.

See testimonial = www.facebook.com/tr90today

They expire Oct 2015.

They retail at $2080

But i need cash so i am letting go at a very cheap price

I am giving $700 Discount of retail price.

I need cash. So my loss is your gain.

Drop a text to 97921567 asap to prevent disappointment because i only left 2 sets.

GarrettHnatiuk

You cannot lose weight fast as well as safely. Losing some kilos quickly can put stress on the heart and can cause additional serious health issues. The only real good way to slim down is to consume less food as well as do more physical exercise. Don't danger your long-term health to shed weight fast - lose weight gradually and safely and you will be able to keep it off simpler too.

wendy79

I want to share my testimonial for weight loss. Till 2004, I was around 55kg, until after i gave birth to my daughter in 2006, i gained weight to about 63kg(post natal). all the massages , exercises, reduce food intake all did not work for me. I even signed up slimming packages with Jxxn Yxp. True enough, it did not work well also. Every session at Jxxn Yxp, i can lose about 0.5kg, but due to tight schedule at work, i cant go every week, so the progress became stagnant.
In 2008, i was pregnant with my 2nd baby , after giving birth in dec 2008, my weight was around 66kg-68kg. Imagine from M-L, i became XL.
The cycle of losing weight started all over again..
My weight went up and down (but going up most of the time). I tried exercising, yoga, gym, cut carbo, no sweet stuff.. but ... weight keep going up n up.. Ex-colleague tried to introduce me to TRA (from nuskin).. i found it too expensive and dare not take up..
The horror came until I decided to cut carbo during dinner from late 2013 to early 2014.. Guess what, the weight did not go down, but in fact, it went up and up until i finally reach 73Kg!!!

Then at this point of time, my sis friends recommended her to Nuskin (TRA again).. I was rather hesitant at that time, worried that $$ spent and I can't persist to gain the results.
However, she proved to me that it can be achieved.. she was much more bigger size than me before the programme (about 80++kg), now she's like 60kg..
After sometime of consideration, i decided to go on the program:
and here's my achievement so far
May 2014 :
Age 35
Body age 55
VFA (organ fat ) 12
Weight 73kg
Antioxidant level 12000

October 2014 :
Age 35
Body Age 46
VFA (organ fat ) 7
Weight 62Kg
Antioxidant level 42000

There are other measurements done, but the list is inexhaustive..
Anyone keen to find out more.. Please contact me for free assessment. I am still going through the programme

To add on:
My confidence level dropped to extremely low when i keep gaining weight. No matter how i tried to reduce my food intake. Worse part is, my colleagues all eat the same things as me (breakfast and lunch), same like me, no exercise and they dont even need to do housework. I walk to work and they take car... I keep gaining weight and they dont't.. was super demoralised. Now, after the TR90 program, ( i am still doing a second round of it), i feel i am more confident, even colleagues comment that i look much more radiant than before.

oildroplets

I swim to lose/tone my weight/body. And with the use of the right essential oils, it enhances the effects better. PM me if you are interested to know more.

thaliarich

slimming pills may not even be the fastest way.. and even if you do slim down after that, weight rebounding is very common. natural slimming treatments are always the best! don't trust the chemicals they put on/into your body

Ashong Fang

Never have the fast way to slim down. Unless spend money to do lipo, but exp .Just cut down carbo cut down sugar take proper meal no exercise ,took me around 10mth to lose 8kg. From 66kg to 58kg. Then stuck at 58kg for so long. Then I start to take slimming pills for a short period and I lost another 3 kg..

wendy79

Hey all. I have an offer of $300 cash rebate for tr90 purchased. Pm me or msg me at 81836204 for more details. limited sets available

samoh

reductil available here , price is about almost 150$ to 200$ cheaper than online. authentic, i can provide photo too... and there is no need to worry about not receiving the parcels if u were to place orders online...

PM for more INFO

arne67

Slimming Pills - https://qualitypillprovider.com I have found these tabIets to work very well, I have tried other supplements in the past that were OK but did not seem to match the claims. These tabIets started to suppress my appetite quite quickly which was the first sign and after just over a week I did seem to have lost some weight around my tummy in particular. Delivery was quick and I have been impressed with the product.

Last edited: