Anyone knows where to get organic Raspberry Leaf Tea?

LuthAdel

Hi,

Anyone knows where I can get Raspberry Leaf Tea? I understand that it is a traditional drink that is good for all stages of pregnancy as it alleviates the nausea and strengthens the uterus.

Thanks,
LuthAdel

CynCyn

Any natural food store, health food store, whole foods store. Any healthy place. And get the leaves, not the processed stuff in a box. It strengths the uterus for all sorts of reasons. Excellent for women all the way around.

LuthAdel

Hi CynCyn,

Thanks for the advise. I managed to buy the Raspberry Leaf tea at an organic shop in Tanglin Mall.

Cheers, LuthAdel

LuthAdel

Hi Jane,

I bought mine from the organic shop in tanglin mall. Just ask the lady and she will show you where they placed it. It is like any ordinary tea bags so it is really easy to brew. Hard to find the actual leaves unless you order online.

Cheers,
LuthAdel

babybull

I order mine from iherb.com - ships from the US within 2 weeks, and the stuff there is way cheaper then in the stores in Singapore. Can get a lot of organic skincare and makeup through it too...

pineapplegarden

I order mine from iherb.com - ships from the US within 2 weeks, and the stuff there is way cheaper then in the stores in Singapore. Can get a lot of organic skincare and makeup through it too...
Thanks babybull! It IS way cheaper! Thanks for the great recommendation. I'm in my 38/39th week and the stuff won't arrive fast enough for me if I want to drink my tea before I pop, but the order will come in time for confinement! :D

babybull

pineapplegarden - you're welcome! =) I'm currently in 37th week, planning to drink it after the birth too, as I had prolonged lochia with my first girl. Hoping that drinking the tea will reduce the duration of bleeding this time round....

Hope you'll have a great delivery!

pineapplegarden

Thanks, babybull! I just put in my order. :) Meantime I'll continue to drink the tea I bought from Cedele! Hope it means a shortened second stage of labour for me. Have a safe delivery too!

Alisa

hi, for those that buy from iHerb.com, which mode do you use for shipping? International Airmail, DHL or UPS?

babybull

hi, for those that buy from iHerb.com, which mode do you use for shipping? International Airmail, DHL or UPS?
I usually just keep below the weight / cost limit for International Airmail... And if necessary make two separate orders because it's still cheaper than DHL for the entire order. =P

Alisa

I use DHL... I usually buy a lot :)
I usually just keep below the weight / cost limit for International Airmail... And if necessary make two separate orders because it's still cheaper than DHL for the entire order. =P
Thanks Ladies.
So Babybull, its save for International Airmail? i was thinking of using DHL too.
I just realised they are selling 2 types, Traditional Medicinals, Organic Raspberry Leaf & Alvita Teas, Red Raspberry Leaf Tea Bags. Which type do you gals buy??

ast0212

I think it's recommended to take raspberry leaf from 36 weeks onwards. You don't want it to stimulate your body into contractions too soon!

I took the tablets for my first pregnancy and it did bring about very strong contractions when I was in labour!! Got my baby out easily in about 5 pushes.

This is the brand I used: Raspberry Leaf - Products - Herbs of Gold

If anyone is interested I can get it from the shops and post it to you.